Marketplace + Player Studio ...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GothicCelt, Sep 26, 2016.

1. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

So just curious with both ... are they on "auto-pilot" whilst the techies do their back work ? I understand completely if this is the current course of action ... fix stuff in background, POA for new expansion, etc. ...

Justa thang dat ran through me brain just now ... :confused:

Any thoughts on it ?
  2. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Player Studio items are still being added. Many of them sat for over a year, ready to be released but nobody to do it.

After the layoffs, a finance person had to be trained to learn the marketplace system.

They are just learning the system, so items are coming slow, and there are often errors. But they are trying to get the marketplace back to functioning as it was.
    Oxgoad and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. Koryu Professional Roadkill

There used to be new items to look forward to every Wednesday. I hope to have reason to spend Daybreak Bux again soon.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. GothicCelt Lorekeeper

Thanks for the feedback MM + K ... now I hope the " bean counter " hasnt gone crazy with it all ! Being married to a full charge bookkeeper, they tend to be quite loopy after quarterlies and tax season ! :)

Thnks again y'all ! :cool:
  5. IceSy Augur

There are new PS items in the marketplace today, not sure when they went in,.. but looks like in the last few days. Mostly Halloween themed items.
    Oxgoad and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  6. IceSy Augur