Market Place weapon visuals?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by jeff28, Jun 22, 2017.

1. jeff28 New Member

I just bought an army of light blade ornamentation1hs and trying to change the appearance of my 1h slash weapon but not for sure how to change it. How to go about apply the visual to the weapon?
  2. Pootle Elder

When you look at your weapon to see its stats and everything, there should be an Ornamentation Box that you can pickup your Ornament from your inventory and drop it into that box on the weapon inspection window.

I think you may have to buy something in the marketplace for each toon before you can use Ornaments.
  3. Pootle Elder

There are other types of weapon Ornaments that are a container with a combine button. With those, you open the container (in a top level inventory slot) then place your weapon into it and press combine. THIS IS PERMANENT, you cannot remove this ornament.

EDIT: just looked your item up...

MAGIC ITEM NO TRADE
    WT: 0.8 Weight Reduction: 0%
    Capacity: 1 Size Capacity: GIANT
    Item Information:
    Placing a one-handed slashing weapon into this mold will permanently change the look of the weapon into that of the mold itself.

Its a container type of ornament, so read instructions in this post, not my previous post.
  4. Scorrpio Augur

Yes, weapon ornaments come in two flavors:
    1. Type 20 augment that goes into ornamentation slot. It requires unlocking those slots by buying 'Hero's Forge' from marketplace, and can be freely swapped as desired.

2. A. One-slot container that you put item into and hit combine. This permanently alters item appearance but does not require Hero's Forge.
  5. S33k3r Augur

Isn't it the type 21 that requires 'hero's forge' from marketplace

The type 20 just requires you to drop the right ornament into it.
  6. Pokeit New Member

That's correct. Armor ornaments require the heros forge feature, weapon ornaments do not. The weapon ornament that is permanent can be removed however it destroys the ornamentation. You can buy a box from magus in guild lobby to remove them.