Marcia 2.0

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Lifeshriek Augur

or can use Zekarian Stonewood Compound Bow with Shadowspike Arrows also as a bst
  2. Drewie Augur

3. StrommAna New Member

4. Reynen Journeyman

Did that NPC get changed with the last patch? She now wanders way less often than before and only has one item. Previous to the patch, she was selling 2-4 items almost all the time and was moving every 3-4 irl hours.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Semi-necro but we were having a convo in TS that got me curious.

Are there any old DROPPABLE collector items that Marcia doesn't sell still? Every time we thought we had one there it was in her list.
  7. TestPlayer New Member

There are many, but at the risk of having these items added (social well-fared, thereby removing sentiment and uniqueness) they must remain a mystery. Sorry!
  8. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I also have so many secret items that I can't tell you about...

How special is an item that nobody knows about and that you can't show anybody? :rolleyes:

But at least you used your troll account. Wouldn't want anybody knowing who you are :)
  9. TestPlayer New Member

I'm simply trying to preserve the integrity of digital antiquities here. No reason to be so cut throat!
    Talk to me after you were there. Talk to me after you perused hundreds of EQPlayers profiles over many months for an item. Oh wait, you can't. :p