Marcia 2.0

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Nothing new on Marcia today on Xegony.
  2. Nniki Augur

3. Goodn Augur

Is it just me or using the links to go back and read the 15+ year old arguments about the items the best thing about this thread?
    niente and Sheex like this.
  4. Password1234 Augur

It weighs 0.1, which makes it a monk item. Yes, I know that monks can't equip it, but...
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Absolutely. Some of the adolescent arguing about someone selling an item for 13kp that’s worth no more than 2.5k pp in the mind of the person posting really brings back the nostalgia.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

What's amazing is that you still occasionally get the rare 2018 post that reads like something from 2004, or better yet someone replying to and insulting a comment from a decade+ ago.

I kid you not someone posted a loc of where in a zone they foraged an item recently.

The concept of Global Drops also goes over some heads as well.
    Nniki likes this.
  7. YellowBelly Augur

Yesterday she had an item labeled as an artifact. Some cruddy ring with an outdated focus effect. I thought artifacts were a one time item only given to one person per server. Wouldn't having two or more on any given server make it not an artifact.
  8. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

It looks like most of the items that were added to her in the latest patch are items from the Acrylia Caverns Ring of Fire event and the FV war event.
  9. Nniki Augur

10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Marcia should discount her wares by 50% during the summer Shady Swashbuckler promo period.
  11. Marike Elder

12. Monkman Augur

The emerald is just a slap in the face. Plain and simple. There is nothing appealing about that aug for the price she’s charging. Don’t be afraid to add some useful items to her. It won’t break the game.
  13. Nniki Augur

14. Herf Augur

Marsha Marsha Marsha...
    Whulfgar likes this.
  15. feeltheburn Augur

she sells junk
  16. Drewie Augur

17. Nniki Augur

18. Drewie Augur

19. Praestes New Member

20. Nniki Augur

The Grimling Bone Bow is still usable by beastlords.

Make some Shadowspike Arrows to go with it.