"Mangler" Yes or No

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Parva, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Ceffener Augur

2. Protagonist Tank

3. Gemstoner Elder

4. Locnar Journeyman

If they add corpse runs to Mangler so it has some inkling of old hardcore, maybe.
  5. Doze Augur

No, not with the current setup. Same goes for Selos really.
  6. Bandzamakeherdance Elder

yes if they up the xp. if they don't i'll be passing on this set of TLPs as selos is not my cup of tea anymore.
  7. chumpy New Member

8. 6BoxerOnCoirnav Lorekeeper

9. SweetLaxTho Elder

rules are fine outside of the xp. I dont believe a server that slow will have longevity and will struggle with population isssues esp in the long term. hoping for agnarr xp but if not phinni/corinav xp is already long. i will play if the xp is upped to either of those. I am guessing agnarr mobs give 3x and phinni/corinav give 1.5x xp vs mangler mobs atm.
  10. Kywen Augur

Yes, but not for long. Only because I really enjoy the early game.
  11. Haeldar New Member

Nope. Excited for Selo though!
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Philadar New Member

No, Sort that exp out, then yes ofc 100%
    Higgs Boson likes this.
  13. Philadar New Member

14. revivin Journeyman

mangler is the lesser of two bad servers ;( so thats where ill be. I'm shocked that EQ employees would take a page out of blizzards don't listen to customer book. Honestly its like not one single employee at daybreak read a single forum lol.

at the very very least they should make mangler 4 month unlock since everything is slower need more time. keep in mind I would not say that if it had different rules
  15. rippah30 Lorekeeper

16. Sethiroth Augur

No. Not as a hardcore player or a casual player.
  17. Brunlin Augur

Not at its current rule set. However, if they change the xp rate to Agnaar, than Im in and will not be heading to Selos.
  18. Kloodge Elder

No.

My future appears to be Selos -> Pantheon -> Nursing home.
    Hinastorm, Jadefox, Yinla and 4 others like this.
  19. Aegir Augur

If it releases on a day I don't have much else to do. I could be tempted to log on with some friends and do some first rush early game grouping in some places I haven't tried yet for the fun of it. But no long term interest.

It seems to be where the casual crowd could be end up going? The thought of a server where people are still running around in Raw-hide a week in and not already socking spawns in Plane of Hate/Fear is actually kinda fun. I could log in and have some fun there from time to time.
  20. Tachyon Augur

No.

Not enough free time for that xp rate.
    Pirlo likes this.