Mangler xp, why?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Chainsaw_Massacre, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Nebby Lorekeeper

I want to get lvl 50 in 12 hours
  2. Bardy McFly Augur

Not to go off topic, but XP pots should all be 1 hour. If they want to give sale on larger hr increments, just include more 1hr pots in the bundle at a better price point for higher quantity purchases. I rarely get full use put of 4hr pots because something inevitably interrupts a 4 hour grind, even if just to pee.
    Xhieron likes this.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

OK, but what about your intelligence level?
    Catalina likes this.
  4. Laronk Augur

I know, it's the first time that kill stealing will ever be an issue on a TLP server.
  5. Lejaun Augur

I'd never claim it was the first time it will happen. I'm just trying to keep people's expectations real. Some like to believe everything will be different this time around and that the added incentive of rares with slot machine loot possibilities aren't likely to escalate some activities.
  6. Lejaun Augur

Dunno. Never took an IQ test, but scored in the upper 90's on ASVAB test back in the day. Regardless of what it is, I'm intelligent and educated enough to be beyond a low-effort "I bet you believe the Earth is flat" attempt to insult just because someone doesn't agree with me.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

I'm just messing with you. You have to expect it after making a statement like that. ;-)
  8. Lejaun Augur

Oh, of course. Especially here. If I was less confident of myself, I would have never responded to any of the comments here as they are mostly just trolling.
  9. Laronk Augur

But you didn't answer his question Mr. Educated man,

Is the earth flat?

Bragging about being higher educated than 87% of Americans is dumb. 87% that means you have a masters. For all we know you could have done a masters thesis on "The Evolution of Pubic Hair Grooming in the Americas".

Having a higher education means that you have the ability to learn, possibly only in that particular field. I for example have a Bachelor degree (computer science) which then I could say I have a "higher education than 32% of Americans over 25 based on the 2019 census" but that's a bunch of BS because there's trades people who have to go to school and have a lot of on the job education who know way more about their trades then I ever will.

Screw people who think their "higher" education makes them more educated or better then someone who has worked a technical job all their lives and received on the job education and seminars throughout their career. My education, your education is not necessarily higher than their education it's just different. There are plenty of subject matter experts in different fields who don't hold any degrees some who know more and apply more knowledge than a person with a phd in the same field.
  10. Laronk Augur

Oh the thing I think will mostly be different is the economy as all the items are tradeable and you can't reasonably farm a specific item so many people who always just farmed their stuff will have to participate in the economy if they want all their BIS gear.

There's still going to be plenty of rude people who just don't play nice.
  11. Lejaun Augur

I am educated, thanks for noticing. I'm not bragging about anything, only pointing it out against someone with as lame of an insult/troll as to bring out an easily debunked belief some people have. I'm not saying I'm better or worse than someone without the education level that I have, only that I'm educated enough to understand information more complicated than if the world is flat and not willing to really even dignify it with more than the responses of I'm educated enough to know better.

You folks crack me up more than most comedians with your desire to be right and "prove" people wrong for having a different opinion on a matter of pixels. But keep bringing the heat if that is what amuses you. It is entertaining to see the lengths people will go. You all have spent more time addressing someone you will likely never meet or have an interaction with than the actual topic of the thread. Nice derailment.

But with that, I think I'll leave this particular train of thought behind and get back to actual EQ topics. Well done on the attempts to troll and the successful effort to have me respond. I'm proud that you have taken such an interest in my life.
  12. KrakenReality Augur

You might be more educated than 87% of Americans, but dang do you act just as dumb.
  13. Lejaun Augur

Thanks for the valuable input. 0/10
  14. KrakenReality Augur

Is that the best you can come up with? I mean, you posted about your education on a fantasy elf simulator. If, that doesn’t qualify as worthless input then I don’t know what does.

Go show your colleagues your replies to this thread, I’m sure they’ll be in awe of your brilliance.
  15. Lejaun Augur

Thanks for the valuable input. 0/10
    Laronk likes this.
  16. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

One thing I didn't see when going back through this thread, was Aradune on the Mangler exp rate?

If so, how much faster is it now, being in Planes of Power?

Just curious, because I goofed around on that server for a bit today and exp wasn't terrible, but wasn't great either. That was solo though, and it will be better when grouped.
  17. Tweakfour17 Augur

It is 0x faster. The xp rate bumps happen in GoD, DoDH and then TSS when it reaches normal Live xp.
  18. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

So the exp rate on Aradune now is what will be on Mischief and Thornblade at launch?
  19. Tweakfour17 Augur

20. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

But I had to kill 20 things to get to level 2, and more than that for level 3! But then you get the Fire pet and everything is fine. :cool: