Mangler - Wizard Epic trouble?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Ellenawizard, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Ellenawizard New Member

Looking for input from other Wizards that have done the epic quest. I'm stuck in quite the pickle :(

I have the Gabstik staff and the Gnarled staff, and a guildy was going to the Blue Crystal Staff for me.

I turned the "Note to Arantir" in to "Dargon" to spawn the specific *Arantir needed for the Epic quest turn-in.

My guildy opened the trade window for the Blue crystal staff - I Invis'd him - but *Arantir would not take the Staff from my guildy. After 5 minutes of trying different things, Arantir despawned.

Now I'm stuck with the two staffs, and no note to re-spawn the correct *Arantir.

I've tried petitioning but I'm not sure the GM understood... He said he "Can't spawn Arantir for me" but that's not at all what I was requesting. I petitioned the Note to Arantir be returned so that I can spawn him myself. I obviously won't have someone else the blue crystal staff for me this time... But I was hoping for the chance to spawn him again without doing months and months worth of this all over again for HALF of the quest reward.

Has anyone had similar trouble with this quest? I'm super stuck right now and my only option is do this whole Epic over again. It took me months to finally catch the Broken Golem spawn in OW Plane of Fear because it's so highly contested and only spawns once every 37-72 freaking hours.

Help :(
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They removed the ability to multi quest a while back.

Try the petition again and ask again for the note to be returned to you, he may have just misunderstood.