[Mangler] Weekend raiding guild recruiting <The Casual Elite>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Bandzamakeherdance, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Bandzamakeherdance Elder

Hello everybody!

Like many I have seen the server rules and understand the horrible xp that is currently on mangler but the rest of the rules look great to me.

With that a little about myself. I played EQ from Classic-PoP when it first came out then took a break. I came back for RF/LJ and raided pretty hardcore during that time period. After that I moved to agnarr and raided casually. I moved to FV after that for casual raiding of current content.

I'm back again for the Mangler server. We will be a weekend raiding guild as I have a family and obligations during the week. Saturday and Sunday evenings from 7-10 CST. We will be a casual oriented guild in the fact that we won't be trying to push to be the top guild on the server. With that said raids will be done efficiently and expeditiously so that nobodies time is wasted.

If you have any other questions post them here and i'll get back to you. I hope to see you in Norrath on March 16th!

Discord - https://discord.gg/x9N3Qh
    ch0rny likes this.
  2. Protocol Dragon Defender

Glad to see some guilds going Mangler, best of luck guys.
    Rounlin likes this.
  3. Bandzamakeherdance Elder

Appreciated.
  4. ch0rny Elder

I'm also gonna roll on Mangler. Don't mind the slow exp, or punishing death penalty. Will keep me on my toes. I live in China, so not sure what I'll do about a guild yet since my timezone is so off, but I hope to see you guys there!