[Mangler] Relentless Insomnia 2.0 - The Mangler Batphone Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Coirnav, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Coirnav Augur

Kunark is here!

[IMG]

That means Relentless is recruiting level 60 players with the drive to take down open world content!

We are seeking to add DPS and tanks to our ranks immediately. We are solid on healers and bards, but would take another strong candidate of each. We have slots open for the following:

Mangler Class Needs

Bard – 1
    Cleric – 1
    Druid – 3
    Enchanter – 1
    Magician – 3
    Monk – 3
    Necromancer – 3
    Paladin – 1
    Ranger – 1
    Rogue – 3
    Shadow Knight – 1
    Shaman – 1
    Warrior – 3
    Wizard – 5

Our Raid times are around the clock for open world targets as we please, however all instances are raided weeknights between 8pm EST and 12AM EST. The weekends are a bit more open depending on what is available to us, and with a super low 30% Raid attendance requirement for full member and a competitive program for Raid Alts to earn and spend their own DKP, this makes RI one of the easiest guilds to get current era loot in.

Generally our members are 20-30% more geared on average than a guild that only does scheduled raids. The only exception would be with classic where we basically said F U to PoSky, but we will go back and do those ugly haste belt farms now that we are 60 and its a joke. We raid smarter not harder!

WoW Classic is coming!

Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives.... Love it or hate it WoW Classic is coming, and Relentless is preparing to play both EQ and WoW! We currently have members on WoW Classic Beta and elsewhere playing in Vanilla practicing their leveling paths for the big launch.

Those of you who have played WoW Classic/Vanilla already know that once you have the easy raids on farm, you basically only raid 1-2 nights a week, and not even a for a full night. Plenty of time for us to weave in EverQuest 1 progression on a manageable schedule.

We plan to maintain a balance between WoW Classic and Mangler Velious Progression once they are both released. There is going to be no better guild to enjoy content from both of the greatest MMO's of all time simultaneously with a talented group of engaged players.

While most guilds will inevitably suffer major attrition issues, I fully expect that Relentless will maintain a presence in EverQuest 1 since we anticipate and celebrate this chance we have to play both of our favorite MMO's simultaneously. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be!

Apply on our forums today!
  2. Xeris Augur

Will you have set raid times or do you only raid via batphone?
  3. Coirnav Augur

Instances will be done on lockout during PST/CST/EST US Hours, open world targets will die around the clock.
  4. Xeris Augur

what happened
    Jedipokey likes this.
  5. Relentless Insomnia

6. Farma New Member

Starting 4 weeks into Mangler's launch, our 8 week recap of dragon slaying:

Lord Nagafen Kills: 37
    Lady Vox kills: 32

RBB: 18
    CoF: 11
    Tobrin's: 37
    White dragon hide: 19
    Blight hammer / Hierophant staff / Crystalline spears: 100x more than we wanted.

Praying to see a Manna Robe once a week?
    20th in line for a Trak Tooth?

When the single DZ kill a week isn't good enough, RI is here.
  7. Lawel New Member

Are you planning on waiting 4 weeks into Kunark on Mangler to kill anything outside of one DZ kill a week?

I was excited to app, but reviewing your DKP site for Kunark kills and loot, I don't see much...

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, you can reach me in game on Lawel - 60 wizard.
  8. barrth Journeyman

You sure your looking at the correct Dkp site?
  9. Lawel New Member

Yeah. I see a few VS kills which is cool I guess but I thought you would be running everyone out on Trakanon and killing OW VP... everything else is basically Classic loot.

Are you trying to get into VP quick, or are you skipping it like you said you skipped Sky? I'm at the point of only needing AJ for VP key (minus tooth) and looking for the best guild for me. Your post touts you as the best guild on the server with the best loot, but you don't even go to the best zones with the best loot.

I'm just looking for clarification on what your make up is, I guess... sorry to keep spamming this thread. Feel free to PM me with answers!
  10. barrth Journeyman

Yes we have plans on hitting VP soon think we need 1 or 2 more trak kills before we start. Just been unlucky on trak OW spawn times it keeps spawning early AM during our Non raid/batphone hours. Plus were not going as hard on this server as we did on Coirnav. With our team working on Wow beta to prep for its release and raiding on Coirnav still we just dont have time for 24/7 raiding here.
  11. Wizardsneverdie New Member

Need more eu wizards! Soon we can make our own vp dragon corpses to use on the recruitment banner. It's now RelentlessManglerTime! Come join the fun, it's for a great cause!
  12. TriniKrath New Member

I joined and no longer felt like a face in a crowd!