Mangler Pl

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Koggar.Bertoxxulous, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

Anybody able to do a pl on Mangler this evening? Trying to get my wiz from 12-33 so that I can play with my friends. To get some of the criticisms out of the way: I have tried lfg, nobody will take a wiz, and I have tried making my own group, but nothing is open. PM me to discuss details. Thanks!
  2. AgentofChange Augur

Why can't the friends who you want to play with power level you?
  3. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

Because none are the correct classes
  4. Sterling-Silverfox Elder

all you need for wizard power level is a chanter and a bard. Make sure bard has two non weapons in hands, pull crap loads of mobs ae snare chanter stun, wizard ae.
  5. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

At this point I'll just be grateful if anybody who's willing to earn a little bit and able to pl gets back to me lol
  6. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

I clicked on this really hoping it was an advertisement for a private investigator specializing in Mangler server mysteries.
  7. Misaligned Augur

Glad I'm not the only one.
  8. Xhartor Augur

Unless you are planning on raiding wizzy is bad first class. If you are planning on raiding it's a great class.
  9. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

I am planning on raiding, but no groups and apparently nobody willing to pl means no raiding unfortunately :(
  10. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

The server is less than two weeks old dude. There's 103 players in LFG right now. It's 11 AM pacific time on a weekday. It's not even close to prime time. You said you're level 12? 13 of those players are within xp range for you. We're about to kick off the final weekend of bonus xp. But yeah, server's dead. You're screwed.
  11. Protagonist Tank

Normal PL rates are around 1Kr an hour. But seeing as it's you, I'll need triple payment up front.
  12. Xeris Augur

Lol... theres like 59383858 picks of guk and every major level zone. I've had 0 trouble putting together groups in an xp camp at any point: late night, midday, evening, morning of this week and last. If you cant get a group at this point you're definitely doing something wrong