Mangler Neriak third gate crashing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Faelim, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Faelim Lorekeeper

Anyone having issues, I can't get my wizard to load in, it keeps crashing. No issues with other zones on other toons. And no I cannot return home.
  2. Febb Augur

I'm on Mangler in Neriak 3rd Gate, no problems here.
  3. Faelim Lorekeeper

Not sure why it's just that toon, I made a lvl 1 to start in neriak third gate, no issues, just my wizzy I can't load in
  4. YourNameHere Lorekeeper

Like I had commented in game, your best bet is to delete any files with your character's name on it in your EQ folder. It's pretty much what DBG tech support will tell you.

After that, I'd Verify your files through the Gear icon on your launcher.

Should't have to reinstall anything, though you'll need to reset or load up another character's UI.
  5. Kahna Augur

YourNameHere is right, it's probably your UI. If you don't want to go through the hassle of deleting everything you can just make sure the "reset UI" button is toggled on the character select screen before your log in. That usually fixes the problem for me.
  6. a_librarian Augur

the problem file that caused crashing on login/logout or zoning sometimes was the 'UI_charnam_server' file. Had to delete that then remake my UI from scratch, if I used /copylayout from another character the problem came back