Mangler Mounts?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zinkeh, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Zinkeh Augur

So I've been on each TLP Starting with Phinny, and Mangler seems to be the first one with only those 4 crappy slow horses as store mounts? What happened to the wolves, worgs, etc? I've got em on phinny agnarr coirnav..etc.

Also where are all the cat pets, gnoll pets, etc? If you're not going to offer X pets on each TLP at least let us claim the ones we have trapped on other TLP servers. What's the point of a fun cat pet or gnoll in a barrel pet when they're now trapped forever on a server no one plays on anymore?
  2. SunDrake Augur

They changed the availability of some DBG store bought mounts I believe in part due to the launch of Selo. They determined that the wolves and worgs that had been available on previous TLPs were out of era [they came with Luclin on Coirnav.] Those mounts are now restricted to a much later unlock, DoN I wanna say?
  3. nostalgicfool Augur

I m not sure but i see a mount with moderate speed in the cash-cow store, so it seems that we get Sow speed mount which seems ok to me.