[Mangler] Looking for Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Malady, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Malady New Member

Hello all,

Recently returned player here. I last played up to the GoD era, having started back in the day during beta. I am currently running a level 31 Necromancer, and 10 Druid. I plan to get the following classes all leveled > Necromancer, Druid, Enchanter, Bard, and Cleric.

I am looking for a guild that I can enjoy chatting with, grouping, and playing the game. I am not a hardcore raider, but am open to delving into the raiding experience during late game as it was one part of my old-school EQ experience I did little of. However my biggest priority is finding new friends, and people to enjoy EQ again with. Not looking for handouts, or power levels etc. Just friendly faces to get to know :)

As far as play schedule I play most days of the week as I am currently going through medical issues IRL, so it leaves me with a lot of play time these days. So when I do hit raiding levels outside of a doc appointment, and every other Tuesday night I am usually free.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cassiopeiah 31 Necro
    Chidi 10 Druid
  2. Cassedy New Member

Morning Casiopheiah,
    Servant to None on Manger would gladly welcome you aboard.
    We are a raiding guild but far from hard core! ( been there before- was fun but a lot of work)
    Many of our folks are online during the day and I am sure you would fit right in
    Look me up in game but if I am not around reach out to Tavaren or Scylis.

Good luck in your search and hope to see you soon with us.

Cassedy
    Guild Leader of Servant to None