Mangler - Kerafyrm Sleeps

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by EQBloodThirst, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Botlhan New Member

Tankz and Bobbybick like this.
  2. Hunter101 New Member

Plague of Destruction has no plans to wake him early but would like to join in the serverwide event if we do it in PoP
  3. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

There is a "sleeper" in Classic WoW?
  4. Botlhan New Member

so if all you other guilds think blood thirst is trying to keep the sleeper asleep for the good of the server and they truly want to make the server a better place then lets agree to a OW rotation for ST for every guild that wants to take part
    do this and Europa will agree to not waking the sleeper
    but lets be honest they will never agree to this because they don't care about anyone else and are only doing this PR stunt for self greed.
    #Wakethesleeper
  5. Casophi New Member

Join the movement #WakeTheSleeper
  6. Tymeless Augur

I'd be up for an open world rotation.
    Botlhan likes this.
  7. Lacildar New Member

Well, since I've been trained, and KS'ed alot by loads of diffrent players with a guild tag named here, I'm goan join the movement #WakeTheSleeper
    Botlhan likes this.
  8. Koniku Elder

What's even the point of the sleeper if you don't wake him up, honestly.
  9. Koniku Elder

@ devs Add an achievement for waking the sleeper
  10. yerm Augur

[IMG]
    Aegir, Koniku and jeskola like this.
  11. jeskola pheerie

Cool Death Metal font
  12. Koniku Elder

Woah EQ's new box art is pretty on the nose
  13. Ainthek New Member

We don't really do rotations, sorry friends. Sad to see the content being held hostage like this but I totally get it. If you guys can manage to work things out want to kill him a couple xpacs from now, drop us a line, we'll be ready.
  14. EQBloodThirst New Member

The content is being held hostage by a single guild. I made the effort, we will see where it lands. The two answers I was given by said guild was a forced server-wide rotation, which no other guild requested, or they would wake it. The same guild also wanted to not be contested, essentially, or they would wake it.

Even if my efforts have been in vain, the server will march on.

Bhaelen of <Bloodthirst>
    Tymeless likes this.
  15. ThenaEQ Augur

16. Filthy casual Journeyman

17. VindicusFan New Member

It seems to me there are two types of people that actually care when the Sleeper is awakened.

The first group of people are the people trying desperately to sustain their pathetic existence outside of their moms basement by funding their rent payments with RMT trades. Most of these people are in Bloodthirst.

The second group of people just want to be online when sleeper is awakened or part of a large group of people that try to kill sleeper in PoP.

The greedy pathetic RMT guys will inevitably wake sleeper when they have enough loot they can sell for kronos to fund their sad lives. So if Europa wants to wake it before they have a bunch of loot to RMT I'm all for it.

By the way has anyone seen Bloodthirst's guild bank? It seems to of gone missing with Mabbu in charge once again. He has done this on every server he's ran a guild on. You pathetic sheep in bloodthrist have no clue what's going on. Nice touch merging with a guild and blaming it on one of their officers though. Like Mabbu would ever put his rent money at stake by giving access to someone he doesn't know. The last thing he wants to do is move back in with mommy.
  18. Death2Gnomes New Member

I would join any raid ( grudge raid or not) just to see Kerafyrm be woken up and killed. Whenever that happens it doesnt matter as long as I get to see it.
  19. Relentless Insomnia

I won't be participating in the Velious launch with Bloodthirst as I am leading our WoW classic guild for launch. I did encourage Bloodthirst officers to not wake the sleeper for the servers sakes.....and yes..our members sake too sure.

We proved it could be done for about a month straight on Coirnav when all guilds came together and left it alone. Everyone got the benefit of it. Hell SoDs prices and Gnome Mask prices tanked hard with how many were in circulation by Luclin, it was certainly odd to see.

That being said, there is far too much open world content to kill in Velious, and ST items are largely cosmetic and are repalced as soon as Luclin comes out. They are toys, that's it. In Velious you feel like you are raiding every 3-4 hours there is so much viable open world content. It actually burns you out a ton by the end of the 3 months.

I will be back to playing on Mangler within about 2-3 weeks after we hit 60 and begin WoW raids..if the sleeper has been awakened by then it will only make my aggressive multi-mmo schedule that much easier on me. So please...do me a favor.

If you want to wake the sleeper I think you should do it. Do it so the handful of items we do get on night 1 from both open world and our instance sky rocket in value..and do it so you remove our temptation to raid it just because its there and available to do.

If you are going to do it, own it though. Don't try and blame everyone else for not giving you something like a rotation that you haven't earned. You need to take something from us we cannot afford to lose if you want to earn a rotation deal on this game...and so far you haven't even come close, nor do you have what you need in place to compete with us on the Velious stage.

We owe you nothing, you'll get nothing.
  20. Relentless Insomnia

Let me put this in perspective for you... these are the mains riding on night one Velious....mains....mains that have ALTS that are as geared as some of your mains.....and we have a roster of alts deeper than this list of mains to help with splits after open world is cleaned up...

Monk
    Druid
    Monk
    Monk
    Shadow Knight
    Bard
    Druid
    Enchanter
    Cleric
    Monk
    Monk
    Wiz