Mangler (Hardcore) Server Idea

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Combatant, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Combatant New Member

Maybe this is too much to code, i'm not a programmer, but I think changing the max number of players that can be in a raid would be interesting for a Hardcore TLP server.

Right now, you can jam 72 players in a raid and zerg just about everything. Maybe lower the max player count to say 24. This would mean the best of the best would need to be clearing content. (I'm mostly talking about the AoC here, as i know you could zone into open world with however many players you want to kill something)

Mark of the Mighty might need to go away, or be changed with this change. Maybe it should only effect pets.

Just an idea, as the current iteration of the "hardcore" TLP isn't very exciting.

Best of luck to all of you out there, and I hope you have a ton of fun, whether you are playing on Selo or Mangler.
  2. SearingCorpse Lorekeeper

would get problems with people locking out main picks of a certain zone and everyone would be dps racing each other in open world
  3. EdgeofInsane New Member

Reducing the number of people in a raid would make it tougher or hardcore. Is it even possible to run some of the early raids, with just 24 people, without already being raid geared?