MANGLER Gilded Clockwork Rhino Bridle price check/availability?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sneaky Dragon, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Sneaky Dragon New Member

Hi all, I can't seem to get through to TLP auctions so I'll ask here. How many Gilded Clockwork Rhino Bridle are running around out there? And does anyone know what they're worth currently?
  2. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

3. Sneaky Dragon New Member

I'm not currently subscribed to the game, friend. I quit during Kunark and gave all my gear away. Trying to determine if I can rebuild by selling the mount.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Well this is their peak value. Mounts generally never appreciated and as we all know population only goes down.

I dont even play on the server but I'd guess it's worth 5 to 10 krono and that's always plenty to get a good set of tradeable gear.

The fact that you can buy a fast mount for plat puts a slight ceiling on the price (outside of launch week) but the selo speed is relegated to raid bosses and it's fairly rare from both seru and ssra.
  5. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

**** Trader disclaimer ****

Price of krono is hovering at 16,000p
    If you are looking at what is up on the /baz then those mounts are listed between 115k - 158k.

My /baz tracking has shown some buyers / relisters have hiked the price from 85 - 95 to 115+ in the last 72 hours which means they were either re-listed or purchased and a reseller is trying to make a little extra profit.

I bought and resold 13 of these since luclin started for an average buy price of around 68k and I was selling them for 80 - 90k.

Just like everything else in the /baz price can change week to week.
    If you want a quick sale krono value x 4 - 5.5 in /auction or /ooc in the bazaar area
    If you want to wait on a sale, any value below the lowest in /baz.

Hope that helps. 1st 2 - 3 weeks of the /baz has wild swings with people selling for way lower and higher depending on their platinum needs.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  6. Sneaky Dragon New Member

I appreciate it!