[Mangler] Eastern Power GMT +8 Raiding

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by PrasEP, Sep 27, 2019.

1. PrasEP New Member

Eastern Power is a friends- and family-oriented raiding guild on Mangler.
    Our Raids are Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, 8pm GMT +8 (7am EST).
    We use a loot factor based DKP system and are boxer and alt friendly.

Eastern Power is the home of Mangler's Chinese (and CEQ) population. We prefer to raid with a smaller core of dedicated players; each member of our raid is an important and valuable contributor to our success.

Our current team of approximately 25 dedicated raiders is working together every day toward a singular goal: to build a sustainable family raiding atmosphere for the GMT +8 community-- and slay as many dragons as possible along the way!

If you are interested in becoming a member of our raid team or would like to learn more, please feel free to send me (Pras) or Tamogg a tell in game.

We hope to see you soon!
  2. PrasEP New Member

Avatar of War down-- while my coffee was brewing. If you're a North American player who would like to wake up and smell both the coffee and freshly-looted pixels, send Pras or Tamogg a tell or PM me.

Also recruiting all other timezones, but the Breakfast Club is where it's at!
  3. Ohfuggle Elder

Thank you for the help with OW AoW this morning PrasEP!

We appreciated the trains of mobs you pulled onto us. Good faction!
  4. PrasEP New Member

Bump, Vulak down etc. Room for more well-adjusted adventurers! Join us for some relaxed morning raiding 8)
  5. Murakami New Member

Hi, I am leveling and such but I would love to join your guild since you are in my time zone, and Eastern Power seems like a nice bunch of people. I am Murakami in game as well!
  6. KimchiGoddess Augur

Can I just ask if any of you plan to be on Aradune running a guild with similar hours? I'm interested being a third shift worker who gets off at 6am EST and plays until about noon EST. I hope to find a raiding guild that fits my playtime hours on the new TLP.