Mangler DOWN again!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aussieguy, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Aussieguy Lorekeeper

Well here we are again, same place we were 3 days ago. Well played.. well played.
  2. spliFF New Member

can it be right im paying for this game?????
    The Game of The Year 2020 - Downtimes ! EVERQUEST#1
  3. spliFF New Member

MAKE IT FREE FOR ALL TILL 8TH MAY..
    AND FIX THE GAME UNTIL THEN
  4. Aussieguy Lorekeeper

Agreed.. this is pure bs.
  5. Xylonite Journeyman

This is starting to get ridiculous, you are literally insulting your paying customers now :(

Firstly opening up the PAID TLPs to free players, im cool with that but i garauntee you have not suspended time on my account im still paying, and now you cant even manage to run the servers correctly.

you are becoming a laughing stock.

You should give your PAID TLP customers a free months credit for this utterly abysmal service your giving right now.
    Infuse likes this.
  6. Infuse Journeyman

It's pretty sad man. I mean look how old this damn game is, it's content that's been re-used and recycled countless times, and they still can't figure out how to make it work. Bring back Sony :(
  7. Lakland New Member

Well, I just returned for my second time after about 4 years away and this is ridiculous. I've come back to non-stop server issues and rollbacks.
    If I return and it's rolled back, I need to get a refund and call it a day on EQ.
  8. Kazak New Member

people left for wow in 2003 because eq was busted, maybe leaving for wow classic in 2020 would be the correct response to this
  9. TLP Addict Augur

10. Infuse Journeyman

Same here. I've hardly been able to even play. They just don't care enough about this game anymore.. it's truly sad such a great game ended up in the hands of this company.
    Mittensworth likes this.
  11. Kazak New Member

Yet another rollback. I have lost 7 levels to rollbacks today.

This is ridiculous.
  12. Falconii New Member

I don't know what character that is, but I read "Worst TLP ever" in Chris' voice. ;-)
  13. Thalliius Augur

not defending the server issues, but i tried WoW Classic and it was trash lol.. so overrated
  14. Kittany Augur