Mangler crashing... again

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coletricklw, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Coletricklw Journeyman

It used to be every few weeks. Then it was once a week. Now, it's happening 3-4 times a week.

Can we get some type of response about this situation? It's continually ruining raid nights and messing with lockouts. Are devs investigating? Does anyone care?

If it's AEing, please remove picks from The Deep and PoI.

Edit: It's worse than I thought -- this is the 13th crash in the last 23 days.
  2. AnonFrog01 Journeyman

Agree with the OP. This is completely unacceptable, at this point. If the game was FTP this would not be as much of an issue, but we pay to play. I am sure you are doing all you can to prevent these crashes, but we are still paying customers.

I am asking for some type of server wide compensation for the time lost due to crashes, petitioning due to lost items, lost exp due to unavoidable deaths and rollbacks and so on. I do not feel this is a lot to ask as paying customers.

Thank you.
  3. Brells Girdle New Member

there were only 3 deep picks was just there.
    its not the aoeing its the combination of everything botters having a million toons in instances and picks farming, everyone being online raidng because of corona lockdown and aoeing. can't just be ignorant and blame aoe groups.
  4. Milosera New Member

They have our money. They could not care less about server stability.
    Jaenisch and Kyleigh like this.
  5. Volas Lorekeeper

The heck we cant.

I can blame Obama or Trump for this should I feel so inclined.

Murica!

:D :D :D