Mangler and The sleeper

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nakoda, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taliefer Augur

please keep logic and facts out of this finger pointing, chest thumping, baseless accusations thread. you are ruining my 'mersion
  2. imnotarobot New Member

Hmm that’s funny cause I just pulled up a log of the fight and it shows 37 MnM engaged trak vs 36 bloodthirst. I can share the log with you if you’d like to see how wrong you are once again.
  3. Guzzle Augur

Sounds wrong based on the math. Half wiped after you trained, that's 18 vs 36. Either way, maybe you won one time in a close race, but can you pull logs of the times you lost despite training us? Also the times you lost against Europa despite training? I can go pull those for you if you'd like. I'm sure Europa can as well.

Wait, are we not counting losses under the Relentless Insomnia tag? Sorry bud, if you're going to claim their wins as Bloodthirst wins, you have to claim their massive failures, too. Like, ouch, not even getting Open World Trakanon for 4 weeks... pretty brutal for the "Premiere Open World Guild" that "laid waste to the other batphone guild". Had to shed your skin and merge with 5 other guilds, but you got it done!

Good work Bloodthirst, congratulations on your pre-emptive world first Sleepers Tomb 1.0 loot! We will all be cheering for you!
  4. Aneuren Tempered Steel

They will lock this thread if you all turn it into a flame war between guilds.

Daybreak - players clearly can't come to common grounds on issues such as this. Please keep both instances of Sleepers available for raiders on Mangler (with a shared lockout, so the guild has to pick 1 version or the other per week). This would not harm anyone.
    Aegir, Phinny4Life and Guzzle like this.
  5. imnotarobot New Member

I would like to see those logs so sure any time we dps raced a guild and lost let’s see them.
    Also a little difficult to train a guild that had already pulled the said trained boss and was attempting to fight it in the tunnels, which then did not work well so instead you tried to train it onto us near the door and instead we just killed it. Nice try though!
  6. Guzzle Augur

So now you're pretending you don't train people with the justification of "competing" in Open World.

That's rich.

There's a reason that Europa said they'll wake Sleeper if they catch trains from you guys. You just cant help yourselves from playing like jerks. Should have thought about that before you had to resort to begging to keep Sleeper asleep!
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

I sense a dreamweaver incoming...
  8. krimmett Lorekeeper

All I hear coming from you is "we could do this if we wanted". Sit down uncle Rico, because you couldn't. Stop claiming you can do something the entire server knows you can't. The reason why you wont go for OW kills is because it would destroy your guild to lose.... every time. I thank the gods that you are not in a position of power in bloodthirst. This defeated mentality of "we are just fine in DZ's, we dont care about OW, but we could do it if we wanted" is a crock of crap. Your guild isn't nothing now, wasn't anything before, and will continue to be nothing in Velious and beyond. You tryhard on gated content in Kunark, but belly roll on OW content that anyone and everyone has access to day 1. What kind of coward crap is that? You do your guild a disservice even coming on these forums and showing what a weak presence MM has. I was really looking forward to at least some semblance of a race in Velious, but it turns out you guys are just flat out weak willed.
  9. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

I think you hit a nerve Guzzle ..
  10. TLPman Augur

Out of this whole post this was the best thing I have seen....you really think that if that if Europa waking the sleeper is going to effect us that much you are dumber then you look. We will still have the most gear on the server regardless. have fun with your once a week ToV clear maybe you will get lucky and get one item off of vulak.

Maybe you will get lucky and we will have some ranger gear rot and you can come buy it from us with your krono.
  11. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

Must be tough not understanding how DZs and other mechanics work....

2 splits of Kunark content all expac long .. You guys ever going to push your raid force to thin out a little and get more than 2? Cause that'll be how you "will have the most gear"

But hey, I tots understand not wanting to do more than 2 raids and 2 splits with all the sub-par and lesser geared guilds you guys absorbed .. =)

I'm sorry my friend Guzzle has touched a couple nerves .. He gets a little rambunctious sometimes .. See you guys when in it starts snowing =)
  12. Guzzle Augur

Dang, Kermit is big mad.

My guild is nothing? We've existed since day 1. Your guild has existed 2 months.

Weak willed? After getting crushed on actual competitive content, your guild folded and then merged 5 guilds together for relevance... in content that was 100% FFA driven. We don't batphone, we dont give DKP for OW content outside of raid hours, nor is DKP spent.

The irony and absurdity in what you're saying you have the inability to recognize is astounding.

As far as Vulak goes.. we split content pretty aggressively and get plenty of loot. On a good schedule that doesnt scream that we are desperate for relevance.

Anyways, that's going to be my last comment on this thread. See you in the next one!
  13. TLPman Augur

LAWL that's all i will say we will see where things pan out at the end of the day.
  14. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

LOCK IT UP DREAMWEAVER THIS THREAD HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH

:D:D:D

P.S. I miss Roxxly
  15. TLP Addict Augur

16. XevBard99 Lorekeeper

I've transferred over this amount between my accounts numerous times and never been banned, weird.

Odd, one of your officers claimed "DKP will be starting as soon as Velious launches", did you guys move your "raid times" to Velious launch time so you can continue to say this?
  17. That0neguy Augur

18. krimmett Lorekeeper

So its 5 guilds now? I thought it was 7? What RI was and how it went about business is immaterial to bloodthirst. You'll notice the different tags. Im not big mad at all, I just dislike people with delusions of grandeur thinking they can do something they can not. You can not beat blootthirst in OW content. You will not beat bloodthirst in OW content. Anything resembling or claiming differently is delusional. Reminds me of the type of guy who talks up his car but never brings it to the track.
    Guzzle likes this.
  19. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

Calm down pal .. Its a video game
  20. Sreffins Ekac New Member

All your batphones about to be tested in velious.

Cake Sniffers ready to take the top spot.

If you're lucky, you'll get to the targets just in time to watch them die.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.