Mangler - All known guilds so far

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Koshk, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Zubek New Member

Can you please update Midnight Rations raid days to Wednesday and Thursday. Thank you.
  2. Sojourne Lorekeeper

Hi there, I posted a new Eastern/Central US casual guild, Kith and Kin, just a moment ago!

Thanks!
  3. Gremin Augur

Dead Halfling Society will be on Mangler, as a raid guild unknown as of yet. All prior DHS are welcome to join.
  4. Gremin Augur

Sorry, if you want to join DHS you are welcome to do so not just former DHS.
  5. Alfarian Darkelf New Member

Someone pls make a aussie raiding guild :)
  6. Koshk Augur

• Updated raid days for Midnight Rations.
    • Added new guild Kith and Kin
    • Added new guild Dead Halfling Society.
    • Submitted a request to the lobbyist group "Raiders of Oz" (ROO), on Alfarian's behalf. Purpose is to encourage Aussies and Kiwis to create their own guild.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  7. Tymeless Augur

looking forward to sharing a server with all of you.
    Koshk likes this.
  8. Fockett New Member

Hello folks, I am in a small group of players (myself, dad, and a couple friends) and i was wondering if anyone had suggestions on a guild to join. Raiding isn't a huge priority for us but it would be nice to be a part of a guild with friendly and informative people.Lee#4268 is my discord if you would like to DM me rather then respond here in the forums. Thank you in advance for any suggestions :)
  9. Koshk Augur

* Checked to see how long until Mangler launches...
    * Updated guild listing, moving DHS into the Pacific Time slot.
    * Checked again to see how long until Mangler launches...
    Tankz likes this.
  10. Koshk Augur

19 hours to go! :D

Everyone, it's been very fun following the Mangler guilds the past 4-5 weeks! You all have so many great ideas, recruitment threads, websites, and variety. With your different raid days and times, our server is going to be nonstop action!

Mangler is launching with some fantastic homes for its players. For me personally, it's been very, very hard to choose just one guild to join!

Good luck tomorrow, Manglerites!
    Tankz likes this.
  11. ** Dragonslayer ** Journeyman

12. Silver-Crow Augur

Hi Dragon, does Koshk know what your guild name was before so he can change it?
  13. TheRealDeal Journeyman