Mana and spells for non-casting classes?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bobokin, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Bobokin Augur

What would players think about allowing non-casting classes to use man from items as a mana pool, and allow some spell use from items to be cast from that small mana pool?

Does it make sense that only casters and hybrids can use that mana from items?

Of course, it would have to be limited, but it could add some fun to the game.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

How about they let casters use some of the end they have!

They even get AAs to get more it which are totally useless. :rolleyes:

We all get stuff on items which are useless to our class
  3. Bobokin Augur

Actually, that too. Having a limited endurance pool would be fine for casters. Again, it would be for used only with specific items in game.

It is just a thought.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Most items these days are all/allso the end stuff doesn't annoy me, its just for other classes, like backstab, flying kick etc.

I do get annoyed with the AAs and point blank refuse to waste AA on them.
  5. ShadowMan Augur

As long as I get my burst of power, weighted strikes, combat fury, weapon affinity and some "limited" twisted chance, speedfocus, savage spirit like discs to use! Seems like NPC casters got all these melee enhancements am I right?
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I think you're looking for: Ranger, Beastlord, Bard, Shadow Knight, Paladin
  7. Bobokin Augur

No ... they have mana pools and at least a limited med.

I am wondering if this could be done and be item specific for use.
  8. Lubianx Augur

Then they would have to change those mobs and raids that check mana % and pools when doing their AEs or mechanic (Trial of Three mission and Atrebe Vault Raid come to mind). There are probably others but these 2 come to mind.

For something as limited, as you say, it is not worth it to change existing mob and raid mechanics especially when there are so many other things for the devs to work on