Malaise

Discussion in 'Priests' started by McDougal, Aug 15, 2018.

1. McDougal Augur

LOL Will I have to start memming Malo again after all these years? Not a good change for everyday use,needs resist of old AA modifier badly.
  2. Daedly Augur

How is the turgurs AA now? Is the cast time still .6sec or so?
  3. Leigo You come here often?

its the same as it used to be.. just casts insects. the malo is what is the issue.. i got to play for a few hours after patch and the resist for Malosinata Rk. III is running about 50% of the time.. its a huge pain
  4. Shippo New Member

The devs do not play the game and they have no idea on how changes like this effect a class. I just wish they would refund our AAs since they changed two lines from not very usefull to useless.
  5. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

I find the malo AA to still be quite useful even after the patch. is it annoying that it resists more? sure... but i'd rather them tweak the resist modifier on the spell rather than mess with the AA. adding fetid decay is a nice effect. also, fetid lands almost every time, which drops their disease/poison resists even if malo doesn't land.
  6. MiataDriver Augur

If I had to choose between the old AA and the current AA, I'd pick the old one every time. Currently with resists it just sucks.
  7. Potionless Elder

You guys are getting resists? I'm using my "malo" AA at 103 and getting noting. No messages I can see and no debuff on the mob.
  8. Wulfhere Augur

Assuming you have Malaise VII AA, Do you have Malosenete in your spell book? Each rank of the AA requires a different spell in your spell book currently. If it's not scribed, there is no spell to cast (same problems for Preincarnation). I think some more work on the spell groupings is needed by the Devs.