<Mal`Deth> or <Lost in Progression> Peeps?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Octavian, May 16, 2018.

1. Octavian Elder

Starting a thread for the old homies to comment and get back in touch with each other. Hoping you guys still check these boards occasionally. Would be great to hear from you! Where's everybody playing at these days?
  2. Gremin Augur

A lot of us are on Lockjaw in DHS.
  3. Octavian Elder

Hey, thanks for checking in! :D Who all is over there? Who was your toon in which guild?
  4. Keely Elder

Hey Gremin!
  5. oldandnasty Augur

Hammerfist here, still kicking around on Trak and Bristlebane. Don't play much anymore but still breathing.
  6. Octavian Elder

That answers that haha :) thanks for checking in, Gremin! What content are you guys doing on Lockjaw now?

Hey, Hammer! Nice to see you're still playing! Is there anything happening on Trak these days?
  7. Keely Elder

Hey Hammer!!! Miss you my friend!
  8. oldandnasty Augur

Heya Keely, you still playing?

There is not much happening on Trakanon now. A few people like Skye still running around doing their thing. Most of the server is bot farmers who grab chase loot and sell to other servers due to the free x-fers off of Trak.
  9. Octavian Elder

Seems that EQ is in need of a server merger, otherwise I don't think a new guild could have much luck recruiting off TLP servers
  10. Gremin Augur

Lockjaw just started OoW. DHS itself is still going strong from start of the server. I can't even remember who was in Lip anymore. Maxium, HB, Pheeriee ugh..who else. Hop on, send a tell.
  11. Reyy New Member

I'm hiding out on ragefire server.
  12. Keely Elder

No unfortunately I'm not playing at this time. I sure do like hearing from everyone though! Ahhhhh memories
  13. Octavian Elder

/gasp! Reyy, how you been brother man?
  14. Reyy New Member

Not bad oct. been enjoying oow expansion on ragefire as of late. Always welcome here if you decide to try a tlp server. It's really not so bad. Drama free for the most part and with /picks, you can basically kill what you want.
  15. Octavian Elder

Thanks bro, may consider it. Just not loving the idea of paying for EQ again. That's why I loved LiP and MD so much. I honestly have never had as much fun in EQ than prog on live servers. But who knows what'll happen.
  16. Dailor Augur

I'll throw a Krono at you if you want to try it.
  17. Octavian Elder

Thank/damn you haha... that's really nice of you man. I'll give it a shot just because so many of you guild boys are there. I saw Notdailor logged onto Tunare recently. Was on Knightmare running around. Stayed logged on for a bit hoping you'd pop back on. You guys have a Discord or w/e? PM me dat info
  18. Dailor Augur

Knightmare has it in parcel, go nuts.
  19. Octavian Elder

<333 You Dailor on Ragefire as well? Or going by another name?
  20. Octavian Elder

Moving this weekend, but I'll be free to start with you guys next week!