Mal`Deth is Recruiting! Tunare Progression Guild!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Octavian, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Waldagar Augur

I spoke with Knightmare Tuesday night and you should still see Rrun and Hornsection on the guild roster. Might need to de-level a bit. Rrun could volunteer for BST class leader, if you still need one. Rrun also has a Tavi key to be able to request the raid instance. I have plenty of 105 toons to help farm gear to get new folks ready to raid.
  2. Keely Elder

Welcome Rrun and thank you for all of the gracious offers!
  3. Ryanxp Augur

Really pretty fascinated, and interested!, in what you've built and might be interested to actually be a part of your guild! I just got back into playing 2 or 3 years ago and have main, Lv.105 toons on 2 servers, and 2 other servers I also have toons that I enjoy playing. I really enjoyed starting and building up my character, realized I liked boxing even better, and found out I'd really like to play every class! My boxes: Nec / Brd, Ber / Shm, Bst / Mag, and Rng / Wiz

My toon would be new
    What classes do you seek most?
  4. Keldaria Elder

Greetings,

Our class needs are always advertised on our front page and updated to the best of our ability to see into the future and guess. Although crystal balls aren't all they cracked up to be, seriously mine has service through AT&T and for some reason I keep getting connected to who have long since passed. I think its something with their network.

Anyways here is a copy of our current "best guess" at what we need.

SUPER High Demand:
    Cleric (4)

High Demand:
    Magician (3)
    Necromancer (3)
    Warrior (3)

Medium Demand:
    Druid (2)
    Enchanter (2)
    Monk (2)
    Paladin (2)
    Ranger (2)
    Shadow Knight (2)
    Shaman (2)

Low Demand:
    Bard (1)
    Berserker (1)
    Wizard (1)

CLOSED:
    Beastlord (0)
    Rogue (0)

However, by all means please find and pick the class(es) you like the best. We'd rather you play something you like and stick around than pick something you hate and end up quitting in a few weeks. If those classes line up with what we need then all the better.
  5. Ryanxp Augur

Funny how you guys at Tunare keep saying "Tunare" "Tunare"...
    I keep thinking Firionia Vie. What with the specialty guilding status and requirements...

( I do have a Lv.37 cleric on Firionia Vie from '04 if you guys ever want to change servers. )

So,
    I'm confused with the goals of this guild. Since I'm a new member, am I forced to everything pre-GoD, and limited to staying at Lv.75?

These classes i like
  6. Mannikin New Member

I may be interested in joining up depending on what the raid times will actually be. Tunare is my home server where my 105 nec is and I have a heroic cleric almost done with epic 1.5 that I could delevel. I'd have to go find appropriate gear though.

Cleric's name is Automaton.
  7. Keely Elder

We haven't set the final raid days/times as we are allowing time for people to join and return then get input from everyone on which days would be best.

We will be starting at level 70 in the Omens of War expansion and progressing through the game from there. All of the rules can be found at www.maldeth.com check us out!
  8. Octavian Elder

I can safely inform you that we will not be switching servers. We already have a core of players which is growing each day and we will not abandon them, nor ask them to start their work over again on another server. We are on the Tunare server and any who wish to play in our guild will have to do so on Tunare. That being said, we do offer PLing and help gearing to people who come from other servers and require said help.

Idk what you meant by "Since I'm a new member, am I forced to everything pre-GoD" - if you mean to ask if your toon will only be allowed to wear GoD gear and earlier, yes - and we help farm GoD raid gear on high levels to get our members prepared for when we're ready to begin raiding OoW. Also, our level cap is 70, not 75. Please read the Guild Charter at www.maldeth.com - it spells out all of our rules.
  9. Ishtarrak Journeyman

Currently working on Signets and Group Trials for OoW. Also, lots of gearing up going on -- Tacvi runs + support and therapy for BiC questers.

Great group of people and a great opportunity to see content you may have missed!

Check us out at Mal`Deth or in game contact Knightmare, Octavin, Keldaria, Keelly, or Isht.
  10. Finwen Augur

Do you accept level 1 frogs?
  11. Keely Elder

We will make an exception but only for you.
    Finwen likes this.
  12. Ishtarrak Journeyman

Now's a great time to join up with us (even if you're a level 1 frog). We have several members leveling up new toons and many others already level 70 and helping folks gear up. Great run through Tacvi last night!

www.maldeth.com for all your progression needs
  13. Ketzerei84 Elder

I actually just rolled up a few new toons on Tunare. No sub atm tho, and honestly probably won't be subbing for a while - is that going to be an issue(well aside from the 250 aa cap for f2p which is a huge issue imo) if I wanted to come along and join the fun?(I assume I'd definitely not be able to main a war or cleric, since they are cornerstone of raids and I'd lack the AA to be effective at those roles)
  14. Wreakin New Member

250 well placed aa is not an issue at level 70 I would think, depends on the class though, tanks need more I would think. You could always just sub one month, get the aa autogrant and unsub the next month.
  15. Octavian Elder

Wreakin is spot on. 250 AA's are fine for pretty much any secondary raid role at our level but I would highly recommend subbing for one month to auto-grant, as Wreakin suggested. You'll keep all the AA's even after your sub runs out. If you aren't trying to play a tank, you can get by without a sub though. I'd even say you're still fine to main a Cleric with 250 AA if you wanted to. Just make sure they go into the most important AA lines. If you need help deciding on anything, let us know :)
  16. Ausable New Member

Greetings! Just wanted to introduce myself as one of Mal'Deth's recruiting officers. You'll find me in game as Abzenka,please feel free to ask any questions you might have!
  17. Cherylynne New Member

If you wind up being interested in playing Cleric be on the lookout for me, and I can give you some advice on where to allocate the limited AA's. Getting the autogrant would be best, but I understand about withholding on subscribing.

Hope to hear from you :)
  18. Octavian Elder

Class needs have been updated! Please check them out before applying and make sure to read the Guild Charter at www.maldeth.com before applying as well! If you have any questions on the rules/restrictions, please speak with any Officer in-game :)
  19. Sutter New Member

Mal'Deth still looking for more to fill out the ranks. Please visit www.maldeth.com for more info or speak with any of our officers in game.
  20. Ishtarrak Journeyman

We had three Tacvi runs last night as we continue to gear up for OoW action. Check out maldeth.com for more info!