Make Teek Relaxed Truebox!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xerzist, May 17, 2024.

1. Xerzist Augur

Come on devs. That or just 1 additional box per PC.

Is it that big of a deal? Do we really need to continue to use multiple laptops?

Most just want an extra toon for utility nothing more.

BE THE CHANGE
    Stewgottz likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I don't see this happening while we are all expecting Teek to be full to the rafters.
    Appren, Bobbybick and Waring_McMarrin like this.
  3. Stewgottz Augur

1000% OP. Open with 3 boxes allowed... Its like they don't want to make "too much" money.
  4. Stewgottz Augur

5. ExecutionDbl9 Shadow Knight / Necromancer / Druid

No thank you.
  6. Celatusp99 Augur

I'm fine with it but im set up to true box and prefer it. Other than being a huge power waster it does not matter much to my personal play.
  7. TheDohn Augur

It is relaxed truebox. As soon as OoW drops.
    ExecutionDbl9 likes this.
  8. Zansobar Augur

Hell no!
    ExecutionDbl9 likes this.
  9. Arclyte Augur

10. CdeezNotes Augur

Make every TLP relaxed truebox. It's literally just a version update of code. It's like refusing to update Windows for no reason at all.
  11. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

Truebox is only a casuals punishment, just like they are filthy and not allowed to raid, not allowed to box on 1 PC. Only the advance VM users and 3rd party software coders may box on TLPs now.. Unless you are insane and have more than 1 pc, but a lot of us are insane arnt we?
    Pizzanomicon and ECrack like this.
  12. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

I'd prefer a server with 1 login per IP. Screw the guys doing 20 laptops to play! Make them pay extra for VPNs or something, discourage it entirely.
    ECrack likes this.
  13. Raidyn New Member

The title of this thread should have been: 'Make TORMAX relaxed Truebox'. That would help immensely with limiting the Teek server load and would actually populate Tormax.
    Bailen and Appren like this.
  14. coltongrundy Augur

Teek & Tormax will both be relaxed true box.
  15. Bailen Augur

I will choose Tormax because I would like to start over with a traditional server, but I think I'm in the minority. Probably by a wide margin.

Incentivizing people to play on Tormax that way might not be a bad idea since it's likely to be underpopulated.
  16. Intercept Augur

There are quite a few of us who want to play the traditional game.

I have steam for new games.
    Zapsos likes this.
  17. FadedshadeTLP Lorekeeper

They should start Tormax with Truebox relaxed, make that server at least a little more interesting - Teek is gonna be jam packed already, it has all the good stuff already and really doesnt need more.
    That being said, im an advocate for Relaxed Truebox entirely, i hate the idea that i need to increase my electric bill by 3 times, for absolutely no valid reason. Truebox has failed, cheaters run rampant and the legit players are left to pay the price.
  18. FadedshadeTLP Lorekeeper

In OoW, but thats not what this thread is about, its about having it Relaxed at release, obviously.
  19. Overmedium Journeyman

I've always suspected someone that works on the game is also likely running around with a box army selling raid loot and stuff and they want to limit the competition for both in-game and other. They are advanced and use Krono to pay rent.
  20. ExecutionDbl9 Shadow Knight / Necromancer / Druid

You're not alone. I probably prefer the Tormax ruleset as well. I have games like Diablo for randomized loot tables. I want the EverQuest experience when I play EverQuest.