Make Krono no drop on Progression servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tylon, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Tylon New Member

If you do this the mage population will drop by 90 percent and some camps will then be available for the level of characters that should be adventuring in those zones. I shouldn't have to buy krono to sell for plat to buy the items I should be able to get by playing. I see the same characters on Agnarr I saw on Ragefire rush to get to 50 and now go around KSing lower lvl groups in the mid tier dungeons to sell items for plat and then turn around and fund their accounts on the servers they raid on. I stopped playing and subscribing 2 years ago due to this same crap and I'm about ready to throw it all in again.
  2. Rhodz Augur

It-will-never-happen
    It cannot happen unfortunately.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

Has it been a day already?
  4. Sdoofbuc Augur

Everyday there is a new thread by "New Member" that wants a no drop krono server.

It's never going to happen. That would effectively shut down EQ.

No money to pay the few people that we have running EQ = Bye bye EQ.
  5. Leftharted Elder

What would be the point then, even? Like, if you couldn't trade them, why wouldn't you just subscribe, instead of buying krono for time?

They are here to stay. Like, period. 8/
  6. Koniku Elder

Hi guys i just started on agnarr and These people who have been playing eq for years have more in game currency than me?! ples Remove this currency so I can feel better thanks god bless
  7. nostalgicfool Augur

Yes it would be really sane, but it won't happen since Everquest has taken a sharp bend toward a pay to win system.

For an old school player like me selling a krono would ruin all my fun, i play to get my toons equiped and explore the world ... and i don't get at all the RMT tendancy. I don't lack money and i could buy and sell 20 kronos and get uber gear ... but the point of the game is get that gear ....

What i did and will do is to buy kronos just as you buy a house or make an investment.

I could also sell on a server a krono that i bought with plat on another, i won't feel like cheating too much, even if i m reluctant to do that.

I really regret the new RMT system, everquest had chinese farmers but very few people bought plat, it was risky, it was against the EULA, you could get fooled. Almost nobody used those services. With krono DBG become itself a plat farmer chinese and i don't like it. Still i sort of accept it since it allow to support the game, but sadly it seems to me that they don't really invest much of the money to improve the game and the player experience ... they indeed do almost nothing and just pay dividends. It would be much better is they hired devs and GMs to improve the quality of their product.
    Rhodz likes this.
  8. Rauven Augur

A better suggestion is to bar players who aren't All Access Members from posting in TLP forums. We don't have riffraff on our server, why do we need to put up with them on our forums?
  9. KPW99 Lorekeeper

All this does is making trading in krono dangerous. People will still do it, it will still be the normal currency, you'll just have to trust you don't get ripped off when you do partial trades from another server
  10. Rhodz Augur

Oh really so no forum subscription without kronos. Guess those of us that pay subs are riff-raff also.
    bite me would be too mild
  11. Adonhiram Augur

Everyday there is also a new thread about nerfing mages because everyone knows the mage class is made of afk macroing gnomes with an OP pet, scientifically proofed.
    Rhodz likes this.
  12. KPW99 Lorekeeper

Paying your subscription makes you all access too...
  13. Rauven Augur

How did you get Krono only from that? Damn do we need an IQ test too?
  14. Rhodz Augur

See one on mine... yeah wrong again bunky. Whatever the deal on subs the tag here only comes from kr. So when I say I have never owned a kr people do not doubt it.
  15. KPW99 Lorekeeper

Go set up your badges and get it, or stop caring, or stop being wrong. I don't care which
    xxar likes this.
  16. Rhodz Augur

I don't need no stinking badges :)
    You are right though my bad, on that one point. Always willing to learn a new thing.

But the assumption that no All Access means no pay is ludicrous and that is exactly what that low life was using to complain about.
  17. KPW99 Lorekeeper

I think it was pretty clear he was making the talking point towards the 'new member' and the general idea that it would benefit the forums
  18. Rhodz Augur

Why is his money any better than theirs?
    His opinion any better?
    Not from the evidence, he blatantly accused them of lying due to a misconception. Let's see him fess up too.
  19. Boosi Lorekeeper

They wouldn't even offer us TLPs if we couldn't use krono lol. Silly OP.
  20. daffie999 Augur

While I'm not advocating this or saying it's good/bad.

The idea that a new SERVER should have an independent economy is not some crazy notion. As it stands a NEW server is not truly new. The economy flows over from other servers... people should be able to recognize why that could be a negative.