Make instances on zek non pvp.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Reval, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Arvins Lorekeeper

It came too late.
  2. Iila Augur

Test and Beta are basically fake servers. No economy, and characters can't leave them to move to a live server. Nothing bad happens If I figure out a way to move infinite plat, materials, currency, or gear to them. Since character duplication is an intended feature of those servers, not a bug.

It doesn't matter if my plat is destroyed and all my items are marked copied. If I can copy a character with gear and items, I can figure out a way to convert some of them to plat or tradable items. EQ has a lot of weird things spread across its history, and its way of handling items is not robust. Once I can make something tradable, it can then be transferred off Zek to another server.
  3. Sokon Augur

Where there's a will there's a way.
  4. Derd Augur

Now if they could make it so my warrior I made thinking how all raids need them, could get anywhere without some Ranger killing me ranged. Every time I tried to go level out of my initial few evil zones. So often that I gave up trying, wait that was supposed to be the "fun" part.

I am glad they fixed the instance pvp though and hope those that like zek come back to it.
  5. Reval Augur

As disappointed as I am with the timing, at least in some way I have more of a tangible legacy that will affect other people now, like if they could have seen me with an awesome title for all the years I was gipped out of that. I remember winning 2 pvp events. One was just a straight free for all, the other started as a group, but then when my group beat all the other groups, we had to fight each other. So basically I bested the entire server in pvp twice over officially out of the 3 serverwide pvp based events that I attended. Each time they were like "good job besting an entire server that was designed around pvp in a pvp free for all fight to the death, here's 15,000 platinum and/or a common drop from plane of justice".

Then I miss a gm event that's just some random thing in gfay and the gm is all "CRAZYY!! KEFYRA!! YOU HAVE FOUND AN ITEM ON THE GROUND IN GREATER FAY!! ALL HAIL CRAZYY AND KEFYRA, THE FAYDARK DEFENDERS!!!!!!! EVERYONE WILL REMEMBER THIS DAY!" - this was back when a title was a huge deal.

Whatever people perceive my view of this to be, my advice has been spot on every step of the way whether it's sad or not. If you don't have the capability to realize that he timing on this is a huge let down to a lot of people, then I don't think you graduated human school. I think I've been pretty polite about it, but that is just the case. The people that are too shallow to get it are just too shallow to get it. Congratulations what's left of Zek on yet another gift from me to you.

I guess I'm honored. You jerks.
  6. Blart Lorekeeper

Hello. I just started playing Zek again and I think it's really cool and a fun time. Thanks for reading
    Sokon likes this.
  7. Sokon Augur

^this. Look positive improvements already. Also, Wudan is going strong, as strong as any guild on Zek has ever been. Go Wudan.

What would be great for the server is if there was 2 raiding guilds. For all too long either people were in the last raiding guild or utterly/entirely doing whatever they could do hate on the last guild, and in a weird way try and bring an end to the server itself.
  8. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Let's hope that without any major competition Wudan makes it through the summer slump. As I recall talking to Dorigen it got tough a few times last year.