Make a Velious (or luclin) Locked TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Drelk, Jul 22, 2019.

1. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Don't think you want to play on a server that actively scans your PC. Unless that PC was devoid of any personal information.
  2. Xanathol Augur

P99 carries with it all the bad parts of classic as well. If P99 would fix a few more of the bad elements of classic, it would be great.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

Especially from that type of source (e.g. unscrupulous characters).
  4. Nessirfiti Augur

If we're just throwing out awful ideas.

I vote that Daybreak force unlock SoD on every server that hasn't reached it yet, next weekend.

So, all of classic? I mean, if you want to fix the bad parts of classic, you'd have to launch at Velious, Maybe Luclin.
  5. sumnayin Augur

Depends on what experience modifiers we get on these servers instead. Plus, I prefer MMOs where people are allowed to be rude if they want to be within reason(no need for harassment or slurs). I don't enjoy MMOs where my hand is held and if someone farts in my direction I can get their account banned. That is why I have always loved EQ and BDO is a close second. I have more fun when i'm allowed to be myself and see other people being themselves than everyone having to play nice in an online world. That said, I'll probably be on Green since I didn't get into Mangler and have no interest in a HoThule server. I'll be sad if this HoThule server means we aren't getting any type of TLP server early next year.
  6. sumnayin Augur

Just an FYI, Green isn't a Velious lock. Most likely when it recycles your character will go poof.
  7. sumnayin Augur

They'd be stupid to do so without announcing their own Velious locked server first. They really need to look at ways to keep these servers interesting. Maybe hire or let people volunteer to run GM events on the TLP servers like in the old days. One thing I absolutely loved about UO back in the first 2 years of its existence was how engaged the GM staff was. You could communicate with them easily and GM events were very abundant