Make 2 Aradune & 2 Rizlona Servers then when population decreases combine them!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pwetti Durn'Stwung, May 28, 2020.

1. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Yeah I worked a 8 hour shift today and on my work computer still logged in with a 72m wait time....Make another server....
  2. code-zero Augur

There are two things working here.

First is that Rizlona is currently disconnecting box crews that are using software assistance *cough*.

Second the boxers that the Pollyanna's thought were going to go to Riz are in fact boxing on Aradune with their wives, children and all their aunts, uncles and cousins
    Pwetti Durn'Stwung likes this.
  3. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

I agree its better than having to wait many hours to get on....
  4. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Are you in game as of yet?
  5. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

LOL I know right? What do you think about opening another server and if population dwindles to sustain one server do a merge/character transfer?
  6. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Indeed if we keep this thread going it only make sense to at least open up another server with the rule set of Aradune! I mean for goodness sake for the love of BRAD do this!
  7. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Y
    yeah and that's why a lot of people can log on Riz otherwise they would have the same problem.
  8. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

This needs to be resolved soon so many people are stuck at home during this pandemic and how could you not have a plan B. Did you not think that many people who have time off now would start playing again? Where if we had jobs of course it would be a lot less. The community deserves a swift and fast response to the matter.
  9. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

What would Brad do in this situation with his team? I would hope open up another server !
  10. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Are you playing on Aradune now?
  11. Healiez Augur

Please dont open up new servers.

As someone who has played every single TLP group since Fippy PLEASE dont open more servers.

Here is what happens, they open a new server or two. So they have one server that STILL has a queue, because people dont want to move, and another server with an ok population that doesnt.

Then a few weeks to a month down the road you have one nearly dead server, and one server with an ok population.

Hell look at WoW classic, they have SO MANY completely dead servers because they did exactly what you are asking for.

Be patient, deal with the queues for a little while, it will be better for the server in the long run.
  12. Jaqen New Member

there like 30 AFK orge sitting outside city and was there for hours this morning when I was on waiting for there second box char. them there holding up for people that want to play.
  13. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

I agree with you 100% but as I have said if another server opens with same rule set once servers stabilize in population combine them! Both servers may flourish? people working at home now can last another 2 months or so. We need to react now. This is a different time and different circumstances. Many who have played since 1999 have an opportunity now that they never had in the last 20 years to relive their dream! That is why another server needs to open!
  14. Healiez Augur

Im surprised they didnt put in the auto kick for afk they did for some previous TLP's.

This was a thing on other progression servers, where if you afk'd for more then like 20 minutes you would get kicked.
  15. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Exactly Why have we not heard a response back from them....on people that are afk, opening up a new server...etc?
  16. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Healiez your thoughts about my 2nd comment please thank you!
  17. Healiez Augur

Still waiting for the server merges of the servers they split years ago.
  18. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

19. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

CAN we at the very least play on Rizlona server and then transfer over to Aradune when population stabilizes Dreamweaver?
  20. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Odd how the Dreamweaver has not updated us all day the last response was yesterday!