Make 2 Aradune & 2 Rizlona Servers then when population decreases combine them!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pwetti Durn'Stwung, May 28, 2020.

1. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Make 2 mirror servers then when server population dies down like it always does combine populations. Implementing the AFK timer is a waste we all know how to get around that.

In about a week server pop will die! Why not have two servers of each up. Foolish me I took 5 days off just to play "The Log In Screen Game"

I suggest liking this and commenting agree or disagree to get some form of action to happen soon!
    Rebelicious, sihpa, Zrender and 6 others like this.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Because server mergers are fast and error free?
  3. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Heh, faster then the que times that's for sure =)
    Rebelicious likes this.
  4. That0neguy Augur

Imagine taking 1 day off work to play a video game in 2k20.
    Pwetti Durn'Stwung likes this.
  5. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

6. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Really shows the interest people actually want to interact with other characters like back in the old School days! Its refreshing to see!
    Kalantha.Mangler likes this.
  7. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

8. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

*bump*
    *bump*
  9. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Another server please !
    Kehl likes this.
  10. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Yeah at least another Aradune....another server in its infancy makes sense so all paying players can play.
  11. Rothj Augur

W
    Can you explain to me how p99, a fan made project with no subscriptions or microtransactions, was able to do exactly this with no major issues but dbg can't?
    Jaqen and Pwetti Durn'Stwung like this.
  12. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Ju
    Just think of it. Another Aradune so paying players can log on. Then after the flare wears off many will go back to old servers or quit. We need to adress the situation now. IMO its the fastest way to get people playing? Yes no ?
  13. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

I cou
    I could not agree with you more!
    Jaqen likes this.
  14. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Yeah it appears perhaps a majority of boxers are playing carefully on Aradune clogging logging in.
  15. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Also many boxers are crashing allowing that chance to log in quickly.
  16. Sikkun Augur

How many years did it take for lockjaw to merge over?
  17. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Understood but if you read past dev post they are capable now of doing a quick transition.
  18. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Character transfers....
  19. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Also the server was old new servers with beginner populations....the transition would be fast and effective.
  20. Sikkun Augur

They just don’t have the best track record of actually doing it. In a quick manner, last time they let character transfers from the high pop to the low pop and then didn’t merge it for 7? years.