Maintenance Notice: Friday, April 4 @ 7:00AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 3, 2014.

1. strongbus Augur

I have no issues with needed the old type groups. But in the old type groups I as a necro had to main jobs. 1st was dps.
    2nd was CC with root/snare/pet

In PoWar form what I have fought root/snare don't work. Now I am being told farthing in pets can't tank.
    So in this zone I am down to just dpsing.

This is what I don't like bout no pet tanking. As I stated why should I not be able to use my pet as some sort of cc or backup up tank lol
  2. RS78 Lorekeeper

They will give us an update like 24 hours after the patch lol.
  3. OldCa61 Augur

Servers are Up !!! No explanation of what patch was for yet, maybe later today ?
  4. Bardan Masquerader Journeyman

Nobody said anything about Pet classes trying to tank Plane of War with their pets. I read the rest of your comments and you come off as a real Jerk off. You have 54 accounts full of level 100's? I call complete BS on that. Looks like you're a keyboard hero, with pepperoni in his eyes. Have you even logged into Everquest? Plane of War is not a raid zone. It was added as part of the 15th anniversary (which is probably longer than you've been around) for all higher levels to enjoy. It was not intended to be a raid zone, here's a quote from ZAM on their website about the newly added zone.

"Named mobs is this zone are intended to require 1-2 full groups of players in order to take down."

Those are nameds, 1-2 full groups. Maybe that's a raid for you when you log into your other 37 WoW accounts, but not in Everquest. If these comments are too harsh for you maybe you should find an easier forum, or "stop crying, or quit eq if it's too hard for you".
    Geroblue likes this.
  5. frands481 Elder

we all know what patches are for. you just want specifics.
  6. frands481 Elder

sry bad joke
  7. Soulstealler New Member

I Agree with this guy. SPICE MUST FLOW! OK now that that is out of my system. Yeah There are a lot of people who have finished it all. They slowly start logging on only to raid. Eventually even that gets old when its all you do. So some group oriented raid level encounters. With old school whats a quest log flagging systems.

Well played EQ, Well played indeed! We like this zone.
    Ratbo Peep likes this.
  8. Enine New Member

Not sure if received the bug reports i sent in about plane of war damage augs being in reverse mode. My 2hs aug has 10 damage 5 backstab damage with proc lol 1h augs are 16 dmg with proc lol Also only slot 4 or 8 aug slots avail to equip not sure if thats intended or not.
  9. Enine New Member

lol as i also said before for raiders its 1 groupable but when you got a lot group geared trying to do they will have to team together and form somewhat of a mini raid to take these mobs down never touched wow in my life eq now 15 years lol good one though =p
  10. Enine New Member

and eq not too hard for me considering im one the ones 1 grouping these mobs and trying to explain to the reg geared community that these mobs are tough and will not be taken with pets or mercs. I also say mini raid simply because when you con a mob he is red and cons this will take an army to defeat anyone who knows eq the mob is going to be semi raid lol clueless one. 26k hitting mobs with huge debuffers big mitigations 100 million hit points please explain to me how this is not a mini raid?
  11. Alekzandre Augur

Lucky for us, the post spammers don't know what they are posting..and what they post is only their opinion or drama making method, and not what Sony is doing.
  12. Bart Journeyman

I do not think this was a patch, wouldn't it have said Game update: rather then Maintenance? Just a though, thing need to be fixed at times and the servers need to go down for those too. They never really say what the Maintenance is when they do it.....
  13. Anglesy Elder

As a necro, you should be happy about this opportunity, as mobs with a ton of hp are where you really shine and can out dps just about anyone else(except *maybe* a wizard burning, but they won't have the sustained dps). Perfect opportunity to show some random pickup group what it looks like when you throw 15 dots on one mob.
  14. strongbus Augur

ohh i got np with that. Its the not able to use pet for cc or backup tank that I don't like
  15. Anglesy Elder

I'm just saying, this is a zone for primary class roles, the way most everything used to be- not for blurring of class roles that has happened over the past several years. As a cleric, I know in most group content I spend more time dpsing than I do healing, and am happy to have my group spell lineup be closer to my raid spell lineup.
    Yinla likes this.