Magus Burlshin Not Selling Port Spells

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fanra, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Drewie Augur

Antonius Bayle's portal was completed on this saturday.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yay, now to decide where to stick my bind point :)
  3. smash Augur

At first I did not think so, as I checked with druid, but then unclicked the show items I can use and then I can see the portal spells.
  4. Nenton Augur

Look how close Trakanon is to finishing, guys! Pretty sweet implementation of a serverwide event imo. Maybe by 2016 we might be able to port to the expansion without Teleport Bind.

[IMG]
    VanillaCoke and Iila like this.
  5. Iila Augur

If you guys follow Xegony's lead, it should be finished some time after you beat the expansion.
  6. Riou EQResource

Elidroth mentioned in the IRC chats (or the one day he did it pre the AA ones) that there is a time when it will fully unlock on its own, no idea when that is though
  7. CaRnon Augur

darn that stinks dude... we had ours pretty quick on Luclin..

one thing that I have seen a few times threw this thread is that folks are saying that folks that are already maxed dont have any reason to hand in more so they arent... well if you dont have the portal build yet a reason to hand more in would be to get the portal build and spells/guild hall port available.

Unless turning in shards after max alley do not help make the portal then why stop handing them in? I had all 3 of my toons max alley just because I wanted to get the portal built quicker..

but anyways I hope you all get yours soon! good luck and such..