Magus Burlshin Not Selling Port Spells

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fanra, Nov 28, 2012.

1. VanillaCoke New Member

I can certainly tell you didn't see the part about Trakanon having a much smaller population than other servers. Do not be so quick to pass judgement.

A two week wait would have been fine. Right now it is looking to take until next expansion if not longer.
  2. BoomWalker Augur

Nobody knows how far we are on the server we play on...

This idea is cool but the point of turning in shards is what??? An aug that some may want (others exist too?) and the stupid ring...either or...but not ring and aug?

Being max ally before launch why do I even bother with shards still? I don't...I let them rot...how does this help port spells exactly?

It would have been a lot better to give to folks that are max ally before launch the ability to buy the port spells since those toons worked to get there...

Also, what is up with the Shard Experience quest? The drops are never returning anything on the cursor., I see it all over...nothing returned on clicking them..if there is nothing to pickup don't display the thingy....

Fix the port spell garbage...this is beyond stupid...I did everything on my end to get ready for this launch...and I get nothing for a week from it....
  3. Tegila Augur

the thigns disappearing on your cursor are NOT for shard experience taskk, theyre colelctibles that are bugged.

handing in shards unlocks the port spells so ify ou want any kinda port beyond a 2hr clickie to the toher zone, then do it.

rotting shards is dumb but hey do what you want im sure others will loot them. sadly on our server ppl still selling lvl 41's for 15k heh

the shard experience groundspawns were fixedtoday try lookign for a purple shard on teh ground instead.

complain complain complain with no reason or research
  4. Daedly Augur

Where did you see that the groundspawns for Shard experience has been fixed? Didn't see anything in patch notes about it.
  5. Endiment Scale Tailed

It definitely happens with some of the purple shard ground spawns too, not just the yellow/red shinies.

It was hot-fixed sometime yesterday, I was able to pick one up and get the task up to the point where I need to find a Chunk of Alaran Flesh, which seems to not be dropping.
  6. Crystilla Augur

It's been mentioned in a couple of these threads - count the # of crystals created around the centerpiece of the druid ring (don't count the centerpiece). There are 4 sets of 3 crystals total for a completed druid ring so 12 total. Each of the 4 sides has 2 upright/vertical crystals and then the horizontal crystal crossing the top of those 2.

Just like DoN expansion with the end group zone not opening until a certain raid was beaten, this time the server has to work together in order to build the portal (at which point everyone can get their port spells). So there is precedence. (That said, servers with low populations I wish had a different turn in rate - no clue if they do/don't.)
  7. Hatsee Augur

There is precedent?

We beat all the raids, they should complete the druid ring on Xegony.
  8. Tegila Augur

our druid ring was completed at least 5 hours ago. check your venders

and the groundspawns for shard experience was fixed when they repopped SL last night to put druid spells on teh venders. definitely respawning now, pickedu p over a dozen spares to handout to ppl as needed.
  9. roguerunner Augur

Yeah you might have to have the task up or previously completed. But he does offer a teleport service to Zeixshi Kar(Not normal EW, maybe I should have been more specific) It's a good timesaver if you're not close to hoofing it anywhere.
  10. Hatsee Augur

Pretty sure Xegony is done this one.

Grats guys.
  11. smash Augur

I am bit confused.
    Prior to expansion, they put on the thing so you can turn in shards to the magus. A lot has been doing that, so they will not turn in shards AFTER the expansion was opened.
    Thats less people to build the portal, meaning taking more time to build the portal. And people with twinks are not so interested in doing that task again.
    What I do not understand is that the shards PRIOR to the expansion counts with, so that the portal would be made faster.
  12. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

The shards turned in prior to the expansion did count from what I could tell (launch day had way too much built on Tunare for anything else to be explained). The shards turned in before the expansion got a bigger faction bump than the ones that were turned in after the expansion launched. I am betting that the shards count was equally padded. So before the expansion launched you only needed 20 shards for max ally (21 gave your faction could not get better message); and after the expansion launch people are reporting that it is taking more than 21.
  13. smash Augur

Sorry, you misunderstood what I said: I say why did it not count in building the portal ?
    With all those turned in, the portal should have been build by now.
    I know it has counted toward my OWN faction, but dont think it counted for the building of the portal itself.
    And those who have got max faction, they not interested in turning more in, why do that, when you get nothing out of it now.
  14. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I am quite sure it counted to the building itself. I think you are greatly over inflating the number of crystals turned in or under estimating the number of crystals needed.
  15. roguerunner Augur

it did count dude
    otherwise on your server at luanch there would have been 0 stones in the crystal circle
  16. Hatsee Augur

It's the reason some of us had around 7+ done and Trakanon had 1-2 sticks in the ground as one person described it.
  17. Endaar Augur

The Rathe's portal is complete as of sometime today. The Wizard spells are verified on the vendor and the GH portal has Shard's Landing available as well.
  18. Bernardv Journeyman

Drinal is completed too.
  19. Barton The Mischievous

On Vox we now have 2 Sticks in the ground woohoo only 10 to go lol
  20. Crystilla Augur

Erollisi Marr finished up on Thursday or Friday at the latest. (They had 11 of 12 as of late Wed night but my internet went out so wasn't able to confirm when on Thur it was finished.)