Magus Alaria request

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by mewkus, Sep 8, 2019.

1. mewkus Augur

Would it be possible to teach Magus Alaria (the Magus in the Guild Lobby) how to translocate players to Natimbi and/or the Abysmal Sea?
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I don't think she can be programed to do that as she is wrapped up in the Adventure Stone quest.

She is set to offer you all the locations if you have done the adventure stone but if you have NOT done the Adventure Stone then she will only send you to Nedaria. But the Magus there will then offer you the other ones without the stone.

So I think since Natimbi and the AB Sea are not part of the Adventure Stone quest then it would not work .

You could buy a port crate in baz or win one yourself from the crates. Wrapped Throne of Gromzek (becomes Throne of Gromzek) (portal to the Queen of Thorns in Abysmal Sea).
  4. mewkus Augur

Nedaria is not part of the adventure stone quest, so she can obviously learn spells beyond LDoN.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The Magus was part of LDON - the boats and zoneing to Nedarias from Jaggedpine both were not working right and devs could not get the boats fixed so they had lobby Magus offer Nedarias Landing to fix the boat issue and put a hole in the wall by the gnolls in jaggedpine to get thru that way.

So what I am saying is she was already used once and to modify her again might break it with all the bits and coding issues this game has.
  6. mewkus Augur

If adding more ports for her risks breaking her, then they could simply add another magus next to her that has those ports. It just seem pointless to have her port you to Nedaria, then step to one side a bit and have the next magus port you on through to Natimbi or Abysmal Sea.
  7. smash Augur

There no reason to waste resources on this just for some skipping zones.

And i do not care if you might have a slow machine or not. Resources can be used much better.
    Duder likes this.