Magically Delicious

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Naugrin, May 12, 2014.

1. Naugrin Augur

Ok so I did this quest.....I spawned jimothy for the bonus loot but died...........ran back but he was gone......ok no biggie.......I give the stuff to magghee again but shes says she's not falling for that again ...and jimothy repeats it...annoying but I will do it again....

So I do it again, I go to give the stuff to her....same message.

Is it really intended that if you wipe on this then you can never get the bonus loot?
  2. Naugrin Augur

I still have a lil over 21 hours left to complete it if anyone has some ideas lol.
  3. porky Augur

I did this task on both my toons, the exact same way, back to back, and they both got the familiar. But my druid didn't get the achievement for it. I petitioned and the horrible CSR told me well you just have to do it again... ah well, no thanks was my response. This game is getting pretty bad.
  4. Naugrin Augur

and apparently I can submit a petition because I don't get any choices to select under "ingame issues" but it refuses to continue until I select a choice under ingame issues
  5. Naugrin Augur

got it submitted...not that THAT gives me much hope lol.
  6. Random_Enchanter Augur

Not that its much help now, but if you die jimmy doesn't despawn but walks a good bit away to his "spawn point" you can re-engage him if you want as long as he is still up (other people can kill him as well)

his "spawn point" is along the wall that the two NPC's are facing.
  7. Feradach Augur

8. Hiladdar Augur

Out of the anniversary missions, this is the one that I did not enjoy doing. I see this mission as something you only do once, and never do it again. My opinion is that is very low to non-existent fun factor.
  9. Denial_Sinfae Augur

This mission suxxored. And yea, Jimothy took me 22 minutes to molo on my SK. I would have been rage-quitting had I died somewhere in there and failed to reap the gingerbreadman.

Good luck on your petition.