Mage question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Cragoth, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Cragoth New Member

Hi guys, I'm playing on FV server right now, made a new mage and can't figure out what specialization to take. A quick google doesn't really help since I've been stuck deciding to spec either Evocation or Conjuration, so I've come here hoping somebody can help me out. Evocation or Conjuration specialization on live server? Thanks
  2. martanio New Member

Don't worry about it. It will work itself out naturally as you level. That being said, I think my mage did conjuration.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Evo is mages fire DDs, conj is magic DDs and summoning. I think generally suggestion was evo was primary spec, and conj was secondary spec. If you wanted you could spec conj first for early levels then later respec (maybe at lv 55 when you get second forte AA) so evo is primary.
  4. Shardin New Member

I've been playing a mage for about 20 years now on and off and it's hard to remember but i think I did evocation because those were my main nukes that I cast the most and I cast those when I need the most mana. You should make a heroic character on Xegony and join up with us. We can help you out.