Mage pet levels at 110 with different EM

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Micker, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Micker Augur

Did the beast pet have the protective buff, heal proc etc? When you factor in slow and the BLs much better healing, I would think it would be close overall in a solo/molo situation. Either way, the fact that the BL pet is competitive tanking with the Earth pet, is pretty good. I don't know exactly how much the cloak for the earth pet and it's defensive proc, helps tanking. I'm on FV, so I can switch the earring to either one and test, just haven't had them both grouped to test yet.
  2. kizant Augur

Just FYI. Raidloot is updated now for mages. We got the format worked out so I might send them bst/wiz/enc soon.
    Brohg and Skewert like this.
  3. Allayna Augur

SK pet is 111 with 0 EM :rolleyes: just RK. III of the spell.
  4. Micker Augur

Maxed out Comp Fort aa and it did add another 5% to pet HPs from the numbers I had. I'll do another test and see what I get.
  5. Xycoth New Member

Any updates on this for tov pets and new EMs.

111 air pet is coming out as 107(?) without EM and 111 with EM21, if memory serves.

The interesting thing is that he won’t accept the ethernere belt, which has an AC of 122. This summoned plate belt has 110 AC, so what belt does the new pet come with? Do we know what item haste they have? I have not tried the dimensional belt yet...