Cannot Reproduce Mage Epic 1.0 (Quillmane)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Trice74, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Trice74 Apprentice

I'm trying to complete the Mage Epic 1.0, however, I can't get Quillmane to spawn anymore to get the cloak. I understand he can be difficult to spawn but I've been killing him for years and the system I use typically yields 1-2 spawns an hour. I started camping him for my Mage epic a day or two before the July 4TH bonus exp, rare spawn rate and was getting a spawn or two about every hour. I haven't seen him spawn once since the moment the bonus went into effect. I've been using the same strat that I've always used and even brought in a couple friends to assist and nothing for over the past 3 weeks. Either something has changed in his spawn cycle or he is broken at this time. Seems strange he was fine until right up to the Jul 4TH bonus went live.
    DavidN, Everdriven, Hated7246 and 7 others like this.
  2. Ratalthor Developer

What server are you experiencing this issue on?
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is most relevant on Yelinak, so I will guess that server, in which case, Quillmane has been killed 512 times since July 1st, all the way up to 3 kills by 10:30 am on 8/1
    narksar, Fenthen, Barton and 2 others like this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Quill died on Vaniki yesterday.
  5. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

I personally killed him 12 times on Yelniak after July 4th.

He dropped the friggin legs every time, but I can confirm I've seen him.
  6. Trice74 Apprentice

Povar
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Since Povar is well past most people looking for Quillmane, it is not as common, but was killed 16 times since 7/1, including 3 times on 7/30 (the day before your post) There was a large gap (no kills between 7/7 and 7/24, but they are being killed, therefore are spawning.
    Barton and Fenthen like this.
  8. narksar Augur

Am I the only person that loves you guys keep track of that stat?
    CatsPaws likes this.
  9. Trice74 Apprentice

Went back when the servers came back up and used the same method that I've used for years and got him 3 times.
    Stymie likes this.