Maestro kill and No Flag

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Randragon, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Randragon Augur

Response GM Woebot via Email 12/03/2015 06:17 AM
    Greetings xxxxxxx,

I was able to find your raid kill on the Maestro of Rancor. I'm sorry to hear that your achievements are not updating for completing tasks in The Broken Mirror expansion. At this time as this pertains to new content we will be unable to progress any achievements or flags if they are not updating properly.

Regrettably if these achievements/flags are bugged and not working properly our dev team will need to correct the problem on on a global scale. I've notified our team of this problem, and I also recommend submitting a bug report so our dev team can get a player's perspective on this issue. Bug reports can be made in game by typing the command /bug and then filling out the appropriate information. These reports go directly to our QA Team for testing and then to our Development Team for correction, if a bug is found. While these submissions don't receive replies in the same manner as a petition, rest assured that they are reviewed regularly by the members of our development team that are responsible for future changes and bug fixes. You can also visit our bug tracking website at https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa and post the bug there.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this problem may have caused.

Sincerely,

GM Woebot

This is totally unacceptable to me.
  2. Randragon Augur

Another recent response:

10 Days: We will have killed it by then so why do I bother. They just want us to either 'go away and play in traffic'?
  3. Brohg Augur

This is a nonprogression event. If, as you say, you're going to beat it again ... why you trippin'?
  4. Iila Augur

The named in PoFear are giving credit for Hate's Maestro and Innoruuk.

Thanks Daybreak Games.
    Axxius likes this.
  5. segap Augur

The most shocking part of this is that according to the GM response, they actually have a QA team.
  6. Iila Augur

Still part of the form letter.
  7. segap Augur

One more bug for them to fix then.
  8. Nightops Augur

WTF? such stupidity on your part Randragon.

It's an F'n achievement update you're complaining about. Its the 2nd week of an expansion which; like all other expansions; is filled with other problems that need to be looked at ahead of an achievement updates (just look at previous expansion history; some achievement updates are still buggy).You got a timely responce, which itself took time to reply. You're just completely wrong and should think about what you want to complain about before complaining.

I think everyone would be upset, including you, with Daybreak if they choose to spend time on and fixed an achievement update over some other issue like ... oh say.. bugged lockout timers, quests, spawn rate (or the absence of spawns), collect spawns in non-reachable places... or a number of other things.
  9. Axxius Augur

Go kill some trash named in PoFear. You'll find your missing PoHate achievement there.

No, it's not a joke.

[IMG]
  10. Randragon Augur

Nightops said:

Dude, unclench your buttcheeks on the language and tone. I am more upset about the actual response I received from the GM and CS Dept and you go off and call it stupidity on my part?

Maybe you should eat some fiber or something. Because obviously you have a small rodent up your backside.
    Kravitz likes this.
  11. Qulas Augur

As was stated earlier, there's a named in Plane of Fear that gives you credit for the Plane of Hate bosses. I am not entirely sure which they are though sorry.
  12. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

New CS policy is to say "no" to pretty much everything. Saves money. :D

I had similar happen in July. My raid team did the "Death Stands" achievement on Nomia (was very difficult for us), and I didn't get the achievement, so I petitioned. They gave me the same response you got. 5 months later, never did the achievement again, it's the only one I'm missing from TDS.
    Kravitz and Iila like this.
  13. Randragon Augur

Sorry to hear that Sirene_Fippy.
  14. Iila Augur

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I think one of those counts as Innoruuk, the other counts as Maestro for the Conqueror achievement. Haven't bothered to check with partial credit, though.
    Axxius and Qulas like this.
  15. Qulas Augur

Do you screenshot everything? lmao
    Silv likes this.
  16. Iila Augur

Only the hilariously absurd things, like getting PoH Conqueror in the wrong zone.
  17. Iila Augur

And when I beat real dps classes on parses.
    Mintalie and Silv like this.
  18. Vazuvius Augur

Illa why you talking about ROI rangers like that?

Ya he does, if illa ever quits its gonna be a 23 page donezo manifesto i'm hoping. From SR to ROI, EVERYONES GOING DOWN.

First page is entirely dedicated to the physics of whether or not Qwestwic could ever reach the sink or a cabinet without a step ladder.
    Iila likes this.
  19. Vazuvius Augur

I got conquerer at the exact same time I got the achievement for doing the hunter for mini-named. Last named we killed was the Amydalgan guy in the main temple, so could be either.
  20. Iila Augur

I've recently had to narrow the classes I define as Real DPS classes in order to save HD space.
    Silv likes this.