Maelin broken again?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Darkluster, May 14, 2021.

1. Darkluster New Member

So I am trying to finish the Signet earring on Cazic Thule, and I have the following memory and yet Maelin does not give any flags when I hail, or when I say What Lore or What Information:

The information obtained from Mithaniel is written in a language that you cannot comprehend.

Is this something that can be looked at or fixed? I know it was a problem in 2018, but it looks like the bug is back. And until it is fixed, I cannot complete my earring for the Artisan's Prize.
  2. Duder Augur

Go to the seer and speak to it, clicking both texts, then go back to maelin, then back to seer, then back to maelin, then back to seer, like 3x. Still nothing?

Maelin has 4 flags. One is from a hail, and the 3 others are from clicking his texts. But he doesn't usually give them all in one go and it requires going from the seer back and forth to him a few times.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. Darkluster New Member

Yes I have done everything, and I even have:

The Cipher of the Divine Language appears on your arms for a brief moment then fades.

So I know it is a bug, since this text tells me that the Saryn and Mithaniel Marr flags are complete.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Not sure if they go thru this in the first link I posted (you appear to be missing the last one listed )but here is one from Bonzz who has some killer reference pages
    http://www.bonzz.com/planprog.htm?f...eWzFrva7CA_AzAJ_yPb9GNeMVVaGCasBb_UWvL7nMHLYG)

FLAGGING ISSUES: If for some reason you did not seem to get your flag, your free AA and/or your charm upgrade -- perhaps this will help you figure out what went wrong:
    If Seer Mal Nae`Shi tells you any of the following things -- there is something in this step that you missed or that you may need to redo:
    • You feel the searing pain of torment as half of the Cipher of the Gods glows on your arm, (You have not defeated Mithaniel Marr).
    • Saryrn has been destroyed. An aura surrounds the mystical symbols that have appeared on your arm. (You have not hailed Grand Librarian Maelin.)
    • An image of Mithaniel flashes before you. You have yet to earn a place of Honor. When you have, we will speak again. (You have defeated Mithaniel Marr, but you are missing one or more of the Halls of Honor Trails.)
    • The information obtained from Mithaniel is written in a language that you cannot comprehend. (You have not spoken to Grand Librarian Maelin.)