Machin Shin - Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Monkman, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Zaviere Augur

No more Iksar though! We have enough smelly lizards in guild :(

Exceptions may be made for Iksar who have an obnoxiously large stash of Vah Shir illusion potions.

All joking aside, B U M P for a great guild that gets things done. I would personally love more BARD friends to play with~
  2. Ofearl Augur

I just want a SK to out tank me or a druid to out dps me... Are YOU that person, prove it!
  3. Angyy New Member

Up you go! Looking for bards, druids, caster dps.. anyone exceptional will also be considered!
  4. Monkman Augur

Recruitment is currently open to Dru/Wiz/Shm/Sk/Bard

Always looking for top notch players outside of those classes we will make room for exceptional players.
  5. Allayna Augur

Add Zerker!
  6. Ofearl Augur

Send a tell, come join the fun and exciting times!
  7. Monkman Augur

Searching for an exceptional druid(s) wizard zerker and bard who think they can hang with the best of them
  8. Allayna Augur

I'll take an average druid and train ya to be exceptional.
  9. Monkman Augur

Come over and register at www.machin-shin.net

Always looking for exceptional players of ALL classes!

Come play with the best players in norrath!
  10. Monkman Augur

Get in while we have a few spots left... currently only actively recruiting Druids and Berserkers.

We’re always open to exceptional players of all classes, if you’re a badass we can make room

www.machin-shin.net

Haven’t you always wanted to raid two nights a week only and by the time the next expansion drops have an alt in ros raid gear?

Come pillage with us!
  11. Allayna Augur

Wizards
    Druids
    Berserkers

Come join http://www.machin-shin.net/ and defeat the expansion when it's current! Gear enough for mains and alts!
    Desire and teamwork approach to min/max!
    A guild that isn't a ghost town 5 days a week...like those other guilds!

Are you not one of the classes listed above but still want to be Machin Shin?! If you're exceptional at your class apply today!
  12. Monkman Augur

Druids and wizards come check out www.machin-shin.net

#4 serverwide ROS finish .. deep farm mode atm meaning most loot is going to apps or alts or tribute

Get in now before beta starts in the fall!

We always are looking for exceptional applicants from all classes but if you’re not a Druid or Wizard you better be ready to impress us.
  13. Allayna Augur

Casters welcome!
  14. Monkman Augur

Get in before beta! Now is the time to join up while we’re in farm mode!

Raids sun/mon

Currently clearing expansion in one night!

Looking for a guild that’s actually active during the week we always have plenty of folks in Mumble every day and always have active guild groups running through past content.

Currently seeking wizards Druids and bards

Exceptional players of all classes welcome, we will make room for solid players.

www.machin-shin.net
  15. Monkman Augur

Recruitment still open for exceptional players

Druid/Wizard/Bard spots still open but filling up fast get in now before it’s too late!

Be part of a serverwide top 5 guild as we prepare to steamroll the next expansion!
  16. Angyy New Member

wizards and druids WRU?! :)
  17. Monkman Augur

18. Allayna Augur

For a limited time only - Zerker and Shaman are welcome to apply!
  19. Brassar New Member

20. Monkman Augur

www.machin-shin.net

Seeking a few select classes as well as exceptional players of all classes to come and join the fun leading into the new expansion release!