Machin Shin - Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by M.S. War, Oct 2, 2017.

1. M.S. War Lorekeeper

Updated class need. Bump!
  2. M.S. War Lorekeeper

3. M.S. War Lorekeeper

Bumpity bump
  4. M.S. War Lorekeeper

Updated list. Bump!
  5. M.S. War Lorekeeper

Updated list, bump!
  6. M.S. War Lorekeeper

7. M.S. War Lorekeeper

8. M.S. War Lorekeeper

RoS starts TODAY! C'mon down!!
  9. Allayna Augur

[IMG]

...just sayin'...
  10. Tubbycat Journeyman

According to your home page, it took you over two hours to complete T1, including multiple wipes.

Multiple other guilds completed T1 in less than 90 minutes last night, and did so flawlessly.

...Just sayin'...
  11. DontCountURChickens New Member

[IMG]

Maybe celebrating T1 is not so smart?

..just saying..
    feeltheburn likes this.
  12. Fehu Journeyman

Good luck though! #goxegony!
  13. Derd Augur

It looks to me like some Guild took more time to level before starting? Just looking at the start time? I could be wrong though. Coming in second on two of them and six on the last his reasons to rag on them why. And why the new accounts?
  14. Cicelee Augur

The picture the non MS poster posted was raid progression from EOK. Probably to troll this thread in saying that just because you finish #2 on T1 doesn't mean you will finish the expansion #2.

I personally believe it is tacky to troll on another guild's recruitment thread. I also believe that a guild can be proud of where it finishes a raid tier, but the end game is the final tier results. I am confident the 8 guilds who completed T1 last night are proud of their accomplishments last night, but they all know there is still a ways to go to finalize the top five/ten/twenty guilds...
    feeltheburn likes this.
  15. Derd Augur

Wow, I'm sorry I didn't even check the date , thought it was the finish times for the three t1 raids. And I thought that was childish, I can't use the words on the boards for what it really was then.
  16. Allayna Augur

WTG to the 8 guilds that have finished T1, the race continues for T2!

Any Wizards want in on that race?