Lynea the pet collector in commonlands

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hekaton, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Hekaton Augur

Is there anyway we can look into getting her prices re-evaluated? currently she offers the pet in the box trade in at a 10-1 rate which is really high considering the only way to get familiars to trade in now to her is through heritage crates. So you're talking about getting into the possible hundreds to get 10 spare familiars to trade in for one that cost $3.99 when it was first released.

Yes you can buy them in the baz but my server current prices run 800k-2m plat. still quite a chunk of change to attempt this.

One possible solution i can offer is to scrap the random pet in the box if you want to keep the same price and just put the boxes as they were sold on the vendor so at least you get a shot at getting a cat or whatever familiar you want and evaluate the price. Makes the sting of blowing a ton of cash on a undesirable familir (crag chick) sting less i guess

of course you could also bring them out of the vault. they've never been out of the vault. people love pets
    Szilent likes this.
  2. Jedis Arch Mage

I'd like to see this done, too. No one uses her because the cost is so out of whack.
  3. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Ah but think of the Whales, the true targets for this npc. Think of the prestige that can be gained by being one of only a handful of people with one of these digital fuzzies. A clear indicator to the lesser classes of player that you can throw hundreds of dollars at something which gives no gain whatsoever!

[IMG]
    Nennius and Rijacki like this.