lvguide 85+ ?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Siluett, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Siluett New Member

Where do I go for not summoning mobs at 85 for snarekiting with my necro?
  2. moogs Augur

Have you tried the zone guide that's built into the in-game map tool?
  3. Siluett New Member

hehe builtin zoneguide have never told me about non summoning npcs.....
  4. moogs Augur

Would be pretty sweet if it did, huh? Generally go for outdoor zones and not dungeons. Animals tend to have lower HP than other mob types and hardly ever summon unless they're named. If you are just learning how your heroic necro works, I would suggest Fortress Mechanotus, Gyrospire Zeka/Beza (level 80 mobs, mostly trash). You'll have room to run around and FD.
  5. Siluett New Member

My necro was lv 70 before I boosted it to heroic som am ok with the whole gameplaything, just lost in the zonejungle at 80+
  6. Siluett New Member

Thanks. Gonna look/play around there
  7. moogs Augur

Old Bloodfields can be okay if you find a safe camp. Field of Scale.

Later on, Al'Kabor's Nightmare is good if you think you have enough room to kite. Beasts' Domain near the Sarith zone line fighting the shrubs is great until 95.
  8. Quatr Augur

May want to try Tosk, specifically the path from the main area to the zone line to Korascian Warrens. My friend the Necro loved the place in his high 80s, but it could be that he was fond of Ogres ;)
  9. Borek-VS Augur

Could also try looking at headshot guides (for higher levels), as rangers don't much like trying to headshot a crowd when they are being summoned :).