Lunacy Unbound - EST Guild on Tunare Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Explicit, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Explicit Augur

ROF expansion cleared 3/14/2013

We raid 8pm-11pm EST Monday-Thursday

Actively looking for: Exceptional DPS as well as ADPS

Bards: LOW
    Shaman: HIGH
    Wizard: HIGH

Must be at level 100 with 3-4k AA depending on class

Please send me a tell at ;tell tunare.Explicit or send me a PM here with any questions you may have as well as visit www.lunacyunbound.org/apply

Server transfers welcome!
  2. Explicit Augur

3. Recnarp Augur

4. Explicit Augur

5. Explicit Augur

6. Explicit Augur

7. Explicit Augur

8. Recnarp Augur

9. Recnarp Augur

Fresh expansion, setting the trend:

#1 Calling Phantasm
    #1 Danela's Stand
    #1 The Madness of King Tormax

Jump on the LU bandwagon!
  10. Explicit Augur

11. onlyhuman New Member

Been Told that if not from the 7th/langs server you are left to fend for yourself and they dont farm {Like Voa } hence people are leaving the guild
  12. Smokezz The Bane Crew

You've been told a lie... I'm from E'ci, as are a lot of other people in the guild. There are a lot of people from Tunare as well. We're not farming VoA however, as there is plenty of BETTER loot to be farmed in RoF.
    Mellifleur likes this.
  13. Explicit Augur

14. Cicelee Augur

Best way to join Lunacy Unbound is to send a tell to Explicit, explaining to him how awesome you think magician pets are. Because he LOVES pets!!! That guarantees full membership. I promise!
  15. Karthos Augur

Heh. What? I've been in the guild a month and I've already looted a bow and 1hs from T1 RoF. Why farm VOA when you can farm RoF?
  16. Straahdx Augur

17. Explicit Augur

18. Recnarp Augur

19. Apostolos New Member

Tell Smokezz that Dragos says hi. Ive kinda been thinking about resubbing to play some, but have not played since that credit card lockout. Do you get VoA if you buy the Rain expansion?

My shamy made it to t4 HoT but still needs a bunch of AA's Any good solo aa farm spot someone could recommend so I could get back into the swing of playing? Think I'll at least register at the guild page and say Hi.
  20. Explicit Augur