Luminous Restless Ice Augment

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Marton, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Marton Augur

https://www.raidloot.com/items/164606

[46985] Restless Focus VI
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 3.3h+ (1950 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    1: Increase Base Spell Effectiveness by 10%
    2: Limit Class: ALL
    3: Limit Max Level: 120 (lose 100% per level)
    4: Limit Effect: Current HP
    5: Limit Effect: Current HP Non Repeating
    6: Limit Effect: Current HP Repeating
    7: Limit Effect: Skill Attack
    Improves the power of your level 120 and lower damaging and healing abilities by 10%.

Can we have this corrected to lvl 125 please.
    Yinla, chungus, Ashigaru and 3 others like this.
  2. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

This is not a bug, but rather feedback / request. Stop posting in the bug forum. The aug is 4 expansions old at this point.
    Kaenneth and Nennius like this.
  3. Marton Augur

My opinion is that this is a bug/oversight. We have not heard from eq devs so we don't know.

Your opinion is different.

You don't work for daybreak so quit policing people where they can or can't post.
    Iuwene likes this.
  4. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

We have 6800+ incomplete bug threads in this forum. Filling it up with non-bugs doesn't help the developers clear out actual bugs.

Did you take part in any of the beta forum discussions? This was brought up numerous times.

The ideas is they should be making a new Type 3 aug to cover focus improvements, or just tie it into relative strength increases in the new spells. They chose to not increase a 5 year old augmentation, nor make a new one.

This is not a bug.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  5. Ashigaru Augur

Not a bug…. but does need fixing

Didn’t see any Dev response to the forum discussions but I may have missed some
    Fanra likes this.
  6. Marton Augur

Indeed it was brought up numerous times; however, there was no answer from eq devs at all.
  7. Warpeace Augur

Its ok for things to be phased out.

Its currently working as expected according to the in-game description, so where is the imaginary bug?
    Kaenneth, kizant and Fenthen like this.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

I don't think it's so much a bug as the devs just not addressing the question. The aug phases out in this expansion and there's nothing, that I know of, that was put in to replace it. The fact that devs won't answer questions about it, even if it's just to say there will be no replacement, is just awful.

I guess you could say that the devs are "bugged" in that regard.
  9. Warpeace Augur

Currently they are not going to address this aug since they are on holiday vacation. Then there is the fact most of them would rather swim with starving sharks that interact with the forums

Why is no replacement just awful? Currently my Restless Ice Aug is providing zero benefit to me and I am able to play the game just fine. Personally, I would rather gains like that be placed back into the AA or spell line where I feel they belong.
    Kaenneth likes this.