Luclin's Boots

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kiras, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Kiras Augur

Why is there not a Luclin's Boots ornament yet? We need this.

Every time we do the event for shawl augs, people are lusting after her boots :p
    Glace, Marton and Iila like this.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

My wife wants to find a pair to wear IRL. I look forward to days of catching her before she face plants.
    Sasenach, Winnowyl and Iila like this.
  3. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

When she gets them, Big, I want pics. Tho I don't blame her. I want some too. Hell, I even want that coatdress thing she's got going on.

Her outfit is actually a set of ornaments that I would buy Hero's Forge to be able to wear.
  4. Ravengloome Augur

Your wife? or Luclin?;)
  5. Grummy_NB Augur

What about Sarym's boots?
  6. Koryu Professional Roadkill

They are nice boots, but we are unlikely to get them as ornaments unless we ever see updated character models (which is also unlikely). Current character models all have their feet flat to the ground, so heels of any kind just won't work. Maybe platforms. But that would then mean the model would be elevated off the surface but without the use of levitate. Even if they were implemented, where would you get them from? As HF ornaments have been introduced, it has been with current content. Dark Elf ornaments from 4th Gate, Sol`Dal ornaments from Argin-Hiz, Thaell Ew ornaments from Thuliasaur, the Warhelm of Rallos Zek from Plane of War...
  7. Glace Journeyman

Shush Koryu!
    This is a fantasy game, leave the reality check outside and let us fantasize ;)
    I love her outfit!
    Lily likes this.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I want to see some Lion themed armor ornaments. :) In nice red and gold colors.
  9. Vanrau Augur

They can actually make a texture with transparent areas so it is possible to make a boot with high heels.
  10. Mayfaire Augur

There are tons of ornaments I would love to spend my money on that are not available yet in the store. Where are the non-caster player-made armor ornaments? How about hats? Come on DBG, you're in the business of making money, let us give you more of ours. ;)
  11. Kimer New Member

Boots!! Thigh-high boots, I killed Sgt. Slate in EC forever trying to get his boots to drop. How can a guard have cool boots and we can not have Luclin's or a thigh-high boots. /sulk
    Glace likes this.
  12. Lily Augur

I still want Terris Thule's dress.
  13. Narye Augur

I'd kill for the whole outfit.. really...