LUCLIN Video, part 3 (final)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Adonhiram, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Adonhiram Augur

Hello guys, after a 3 month afk from EQ I restarted working on the Luclin videos, and there it is, the third and final part of the Luclin trilogy. About AAs and erotism (to stay out of range of the bad word filter) in EQ... I know it's a bit late, and you guys on Phinny already look towards LDoN, but we at Ragefire and Lockjaw are still in Luclin era. I hope you'll enjoy watching it nonetheless, it's available in 1080p :cool:

If you missed the first two clips, you can find them here :

Polymnia, Intin and Storm Lord Agnarr like this.
  2. Storm Lord Agnarr Journeyman

LOL! Grats on finishing your trilogy. In my book your series is up there with all the great EQ videos.
  3. AgentofChange Augur

4. Storm Lord Agnarr Journeyman

5. PhinTank Journeyman

What did I even just watch...?
  6. Adonhiram Augur

Thanks ;-) I wanna see your book is it ready yet ?

Hopefully you followed Fatty's advice :cool:
  7. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

That was wild.
  8. Intin Elder

These are awesome.
  9. Auedar Elder

Is it bad that I feel like guilds should no longer be rated on beating known content in the fastest way possible, but should be rated on the amount of awesome and random eq videos they make?

Phinny guilds are just so far behind Ragefire guilds.....*sigh*
    Adonhiram and Storm Lord Agnarr like this.
  10. Samnis New Member

Fun vids adon :) Keep up the good work !
    Adonhiram likes this.
  11. Kinlin Lorekeeper

Wow that was hilarious, had to pause/rewind it a few times so I could catch everything. Love everything you did in these videos.
    Adonhiram likes this.
  12. Storm Lord Agnarr Journeyman

[IMG]

[IMG]

You're welcome. :)
    Adonhiram likes this.
  13. Jaime Lannister Augur

A+ Work as always Adon :)
    Adonhiram likes this.
  14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

That was definitely different.

I have one nagging question though, how the heck is AHR wielding a shield??!
  15. AlmarsGuides Augur

Will there be a fourth?
  16. Yanster Augur

Ah fun resume of what Luclin was about . In good humor .

Keep them coming Adon !
  17. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

18. Adonhiram Augur

Thank you all for your kind comments, I am glad if I entertained you a little bit ! And lol @Storm Lord Agnarr, I suggest you flip vertically the second gif you made with my video so the legs are other side around, would give a funny global picture ;)

To answer two questions :

Excellent question ! I have shooted most of the footage on the emulation server The Imperium, therefore loot tables might differ (not only the stats which are enhanced of course but the loot table itself, though I didn't check for Aten). Maybe you noticed Fatty was soloing Supreme Her with no healing support, Fatty is level 65 on the Imperium, wouldn't have been possible on the live servers...

Yes, Almar, I am working with the participation of all Ragefire guildies (and /wave to the Phinny ones - I sometimes end up in their raid chatroom on Teamspeak because I am better at video editing than at pressing TS buttons...my apologies guys...) on a Darkwind propaganda video which should be ready before PoP release on Ragefire, here a screenshot of what's coming :

[IMG]
  19. Toutatis New Member

WOW, cool, thx man, I had to laugh so much. Your story with the "VNFZ" made me think of nude patches, was there one in EQ ?
  20. Storm Lord Agnarr Journeyman

I saw many bare chests when Luclin launched in 2001. IDK about patches, but some extra RAM fixed it.
    Toutatis likes this.