LUCLIN Video, part 2

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Adonhiram, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Adonhiram Augur

Hey guys, here the second part of the video, and with guaranteed 0% #ClubPhinny jokes this time, because you got unfairly accused during the events of October 31th ;) Video was uploaded in 1080p. Last part (3) coming soon, am progressing slowly because of... Luclin on Ragefire...

And if you missed part 1, you can find it here :

Dandy and Your_Ad_Here like this.
  2. DryalRmog Augur

Thanks for taking the time to make content.

Most of us are to busy making traders, raiding, making AA, working, family, keying to put the time into content creation, thanks for putting time in!
    Dandy and Adonhiram like this.
  3. Adonhiram Augur

I couldn't agree more with you, I am standing up at 3 AM for weeks now to free time for the video editing which I need to put somewhere between work and EQ, and now Luclin is out, we are pretty busy. Also, EQ is something which has become a part of my life (we all know that feeling) after 16 years -I started in 2000 only- so making videos with EQ material is a form of hommage to the game which is more than just a game...
  4. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Unique! Nice videos Adon.
  5. Adonhiram Augur

Thanks Dima, and there is a part of you in the first video, if I may say ;)
    Warrior007 likes this.
  6. Jaime Lannister Augur

Love em' Adon!

Needs more Lannister tho!
  7. Adonhiram Augur

Thanks Jaime, don't worry, these egocentric Lannisters will make an apparition in part 3. They need to learn discretion and humility, the High Sparrow was right, ha.
  8. Khyrra Elder

Great job on the videos :)
  9. Adonhiram Augur

Thank you very much:)
  10. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Choosed is not a word! But I did enjoy the videos. Vahbeasts .... how insulting though
  11. Adonhiram Augur

My sincere apologies to the whole Vah Shir race, but how many Vah Shir who are not beastlords have you seen recently... ?
  12. Your_Ad_Here Augur

I'm of the Warrior class, sooooo me?
  13. Adonhiram Augur

Vahwar : Adon = 1:0 Point taken :confused:
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  14. Yanster Augur

Is Part 3 soon ?
  15. Adonhiram Augur

Well, I'll need two or three more weeks I think. The sequence about AAs is done, I am in the middle of the sequence, and I still need to do the Darkwind one...